First encounter

Momo Yaoyorozu the most beautiful creature that was created in the world. Now your wondering what she's up to right well with her she is in need of a person to be courted to her due to her being old enough to marry. Her only problem is every person she encounters wasn't the right one for her as such she asked her father to go find someone she finds suitable as her father wasn't sure that she can find anyone as Momo told him that she already learned how the outside work she knows how and soon he was reluctant and sent her along with a few people.

When Momo left she wore her favorite Jewelry as she left as she went to Japan as she was trying out her Japanese language as she believes that she has it down good with it. As she made it and walked out of her private plane as she felt the breeze of Japan.

 As she made it and walked out of her private plane as she felt the breeze of Japan

Momo: so this is Japan huh let's see what this place brings me.

As she walks down as guards follows in front and back of Momo as she made it to a convoy of 6 trucks as Momo was escorted to the third truck. As the trucks were driving Momo was wondering to herself as she thought who could be her bride until 2 of the trucks were ambushed by thugs as they killed most of the guards as Momo was watching her guards die around her as she started realizing she was alone until a thug drugged her out and saw how beautiful she was as they all see that she's defenseless.

Thug: look at what we have here a beautiful woman who got some big assets.

Thug#2: your right man how about we take her and kill her.

As Momo felt disgusted by that as thug#3 realized who she was.

Thug#3: wait before we do that so you guys know who she is?

Thug#4: no should we know her or what?

Thug#3: she's a Princess of another nation think about it.

As the Thugs started to realize as they all looked at her as she got scared until another person who wasn't them started firing shots at the Thugs as Thug#3 grabbed Momo and put her in a position that benefitted him at the moment. After the person who was done with them he brought his attention to Thug#3 who has her.

Thug#3: listen here punk this bitch here will be my escape from you...

????: you do know you got her Jewelry right?? Not her neck....

Thug#3: so what if I got it if anything I can-

Gunshot

As the person who stood in front of the 2 fire his gun at the hand that the Thug had as blood came out as the Jewelry broke as the person shot it see it as both him and Momo hear the Thug screaming in pain. Soon the person came up as Momo was scared of what the person  was going to do to her as she see that he wasn't going to do anything to her as she see how focused soon she seen one of her Guards who wasnt dead come to her limping as she caught him.

????: so tell me why hold her hostage you know your time was coming....

Thug#3: why should I tell you???