CHPT 1

CHPT 1
The blonde and ginger grunt as they both were thrown into a cell, the door closing behind the two.
"What the hell-!? Let us out!!" The ginger yells running up to the cell door looking out the small window on the door.
"Ashe, its no use they took us it's not like they'll let us out." The blonde says to the ginger known as Ashe.
"It was worth a shot..." Ashe says as she leans against the metal door.
The blonde goes to say something but the door slides open making Ashe fall outside the cell onto her back.
"Agh--!! What the..?" She grunts rubbing her head before being picked up by metal arms, she sees Sylvie being picked up aswell.
"Kraang take the ones known as Ashe and Sylvie to the helicopter." The robot says as it starts walking down a hallway with Sylvie on the other robots shoulder.
As the two struggle to get out of the robots grip suddenly two green blurs swoop in and take the two robots out unexpectedly.
The girls drop to the ground grunting when they hit the ground.
"Shoot are you two okay??" Someone asks helping Sylvie up as, Ashe looks up and sees two humanoid mutant turtles, two other ones fighting in the back.
Ashes eyes widen as she yelps in surprise not expecting mutant turtles with masks on but calms down saying,
"Uhh- thanks..-?" She says confused getting up.
"Look I know we look odd..- just stay close to us!" The purple one says running off all the turtles following him, Sylvie and Ashe run after them soon outside to a... PLANT MONSTER!?
"Its Snake! He mutated into a... giant weed!!" The blue one says in surprise.
The two girls look at the weed dude in horror.
"Thats weird.. you'd think he'd be mutated into a snake." Orange says to Red.
"Yeah you would, if you were an idiot!!" Red glares at orange.
"But his name is Snake!" Orange argues.
"So?" Red says confused.
"You don't understand science!" Orange says rolling his eyes as Red glares at him before turning to the weed monster.
Blue jumps and cuts the it's long arm as it goes to hit them all chopping its arm off.
"EW! EWWW!!" Orange yelps as he scoots backward on his butt.
"Dont let it touch me! Dont let it touch me!" He yells.
"AHH! IT TOUCHED ME!" He points to his leg as the weed monsters arm grows back.
"It grows back...?" Ashe mutters staring wide eyed.
The helicopter starts up as the robots take a girl with orange hair into it, Blue launches Purple up to the helicopter to save the girl.
The other turtles start to chop at the weeds arms getting thrown before Red runs up to the monster trying to take it down.
Before the girls could watch they run to hide behind a crate not seeing two Kraang bots that noticed them getting ready to attack, Orange comes and takes them down yelling
"Booyakasha!!" The girls sigh in relief.
"Are you good... Girl #1 and Girl #2..?" He says not knowing their names.
"Im Ashe she's Sylvie." Ashe says pointing to the blonde
"Cool, I am Mikey!" He says proudly.
Red runs over saying
"Hate to interrupt but we gotta go!" Mikey pulls Ashe and Sylvie up running off with the others as the two girls follow them.

AUTHORS NOTE
BTW GAYS I WRITE THIS ON PAPER THEN TYPE THE WHOLE THING SO YEAH SIGH