27. Melody of Love

Hiii~ 🌷
Here's the chapter as promised.
I've never been to Nainital but I did as much research as I could to write about this trip. If there are any mistakes, please ignore 😅
Jaldi jaldi vote karo.
Also, should we do a QnA on my Instagram account? Please let me know🤍
Enjoy🫶

Author's POV

As they reached Nainital, a head count was conducted and after all the necessary checkings, everyone left for the hotel in buses arranged for them.

While Raghav, Prisha, Swati, Reva, Aarav and Anuv were busy talking amongst themselves, Siya kept staring at the surroundings passing by while Sid kept staring at her face which had a wide smile.

Soon, they reached the hotel and after having breakfast, everyone went to their allotted rooms to get ready. According to the plan, they were going to visit a temple located on the outskirts of Uttarakhand. Later, they would visit the bazaar for a shopping spree and then in the evening, they would go boating and explore the lake of Nainital for which Nainital is famous for.

Each suite occupied 4 people, thus, Siya, Swati, Prisha and Reva were allotted one room and they were super excited to spend time together.

The boys, Sid, Aarav, Raghav and Anuv went to their room, freshened up, got changed and reached the hotel lobby within half an hour. An hour passed by but the girls didn't show up.

Sid kept calling Siya but she didn't pick up his calls. The other boys tried to contact the girls too, but no response.

17 missed calls later, Swati finally picked up Aarav's call.

"Kya hai?" she asked irritatedly.

"It's been an hour. We have to go," he said.

"Let us get ready at least," she said, her tone laced with irritation.

"Haa poori trip khatam ho jayegi aur tum log ready hote rehna," he said, taunting her.

"At what time are we supposed to leave?" she asked.

"11am," he replied.

"What's the time now?" she asked.

He looked at his smartwatch and replied, "10:48"

"Abhi 12 minutes baaki hai, hume sukoon se ready hone do. Aur wapis call kiya toh hum block kar denge sabko," she said in anger and hung up the call.

"Ajeeb ladki hai," Aarav muttered to himself and informed the boys what Swati had told him on the behalf of all the girls.

Not wanting to get blocked by any of them, they kept waiting silently.

Soon, it was 10:55 and the girls joined the boys. While Prisha and Reva wore long kurtis, Siya and Swati were adorned in simple anarkali dresses with dupatta, jhumkas and bindi.

Sid, who was busy scrolling through his phone, looked up only to get starstruck by the beauty in front of him. Siya looked adorable in the anarkali and suddenly, everything else around them started to blur out of his vision, his focus fixated on the most important person, his Siya.

Aarav was mesmerized by Swati but would he admit it infront of her, never!

"Hayeee kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri besties. Nazar utarni padegi inki," Raghav said dramatically.

"Haa haa, utar lo nazar. Ye Swati toh pehli baar ladki lag rahi hai," Aarav said in order to tease her but he was completely oblivious to the fact that he unknowingly triggered some of her insecurities.

She didn't say anything and engaged herself in chats with Siya, Prisha and Reva.

Soon, they left in the bus to their 1st destination, Mukteshwar Dham temple which is located a bit far away from Nainital. It was Lord Shiva's temple.