❦𝟎𝟔

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ."

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

𝟾:𝟷𝟼 𝚊𝚖

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝚝𝚑

I woke up, feeling a cool breeze enter from my window. Pink, fluffy blankets surrounded me, making me feel calm. Still, My heart ached, knowing my best friend was gone and my other best friend was depressed. Every single night since Notti died, I slept on the phone with her. As for Angel, she was acting like she didn't give a Damn. Everyone was pissed at her for it, especially DD. Notti's funeral was today, I didn't want to go, but I knew Kimberly wouldn't have gone unless I did. She was so hurt, I had to be there for her. "Kim, wake up it's time to go," I said comfortingly. Kim wasn't sleeping at all but I knew she was blocking everything out. All she did was give me a thumbs up in the camera. "Kimmy, please get up. For Notti?" I sighed. Kim immediately sat up in her bed and took her phone in her bathroom. I smiled knowing I finally got her up. I went to my bathroom, facing my phone up to the ceiling, and hopped in the shower. Mariah The Scientist played throughout the bathroom. Tears filled up my eyes as I wiped them with my hands. I grabbed my vanilla-scented body wash and lathered my body with it. The calming scents made my nerves lie down. Once I hopped out I went to my closet.

the fit: