Pilot continued.

Enchanted forest past Katherine mills sighed as she gently rocked her daughter back and forth in her arms shush Morgan shush it's going to be okay momma's right here". I'm sorry Morgan I'm so sorry". Katherine said as tears rolled down the new mother's face.i have to let you go it's the only way to protect you from grandma's dark curse you'll find me again one day Morgan". Katherine said to her daughter. Katherine made her way to the wardrobe where she met up with Snow White. Katherine what are you doing here"? Snow asked her friend. What are you doing here snow"? Katherine countered snow sighed as she opened her arms revealing her newborn daughter in her arms. Is that the savior"? Katherine asked her friend. Yes it is my daughter Emma". Snow replied. Snow wasn't the savior supposed to have a best friend born from darkness"? Katherine asked her friend. You're right kat the prophecy said the product of light and dark would work together to break your mother's dark curse". Snow replied. My daughter". Katherine muttered under her breath. Katherine opened her arms revealing Morgan in her arms to snow. Is that your daughter kat"? Snow asked her friend. Yes this is Morgan snow". Katherine replied. The two friends glanced at each other and opened the wardrobe placing their daughters inside the wardrobe and closing the wardrobe as Katherine's mother appeared and said where are they"? They got away good will always win". Snow said with a determined look. We'll see about that". Katherine's mother said as the dark curse surrounded the three and transported them to another land. 

Gif banner by marvelgirl10