Acceptance

Charlotte woke every morning to nothing but an empty apartment, the silence of her life was leaving nothing but room for the smallest sound, whisper, and sound of wind coming from outside her windows as it massaged the leaves in trees.

It was beginning to get annoying, starting to drive her crazy.
She heard every sound coming from her neighbor's, the hallways never sounded so loud with footsteps.
Her mind raced all the time, she felt she was melting.

Whispering to herself as she spoke to herself daily, explain everything she was doing, 'Well someone's got to hoover, may aswell be me'
she said.
'Dishes won't do themselves haha'
she muttered as she began washing them up.

'why do I put up with humans, their evil cruel and vile'
she said aloud while slouching on the sofa.
Often she would repeat words, unknowingly.
As she relaxed in the bath, she sat up suddenly, a strange intense feeling raced through her entire body.

'What the'
She slowly got out, wrapped a towel around her, looking around the apartment, she felt a sense of strong presence, unsure if it was good or bad, holding her hand to her chest, she walked toward her front door, noticing a shadow of two feet from under it.

Slowly she walked closer, the feeling intensified, if was lust, hate, something sexual, a nice feeling, and an evil feeling, all this was rushing through her like lava in her veins.
Sliding open the peephole, she saw nothing, then the feelings disappeared,
Looking down at the bottom of the door where the gap was, the shadow feet had gone.

Standing, contemplating on what on earth just happened, she actually wanted more.
More of those feelings rushing through her body, she wanted them at once again, it felt nice and exciting.

That evening while she sat in bed, watching her TV, after moving it in there.
After a few months of everyone leaving her life,
She decided to put up an ad to sell her apartment, to downsize and have some money.
Within a month, she had several views and a final sale of $370,000.

Pleased at her sale and moving into her new smaller apartment several blocks away, she made it a home, the kitchen was separate from her living room, and it was already a sweet light yellow color which made it feel welcoming.

Her living room was a good size square with big windows overlooking a local beautiful park and a main road.
She arranged her furnature to the final positions and smiled at herself with the results.
Feeling good and confident she decided to go for a walk and see the new area.

The street was very pretty, trees either side of the road, nice looking houses and small rise apartments sat down either side for many yards.
the local people seemed friendly and smiled as they walked past Charlotte.

Feeling good, and carried on and found herself walking into a takeaway shop.
'Oh yes I'll try some'
She whisperd to herself as she took a deep sniff at the smell of the Chinese food.
Drawn into the shop, her eyes shifted all over the menu taking in the amount of food options.

Ordering her usual favourite Chinese food, she took a seat at one of the tables.
It was a small shop but had space for four good size tables with benches for seats, beautify decorated with red leather on the seating, and red tablecloth hanging over the sides with sauces on the table top.

A golden dragon sculpture hanging on a wall caught her eye, it was beautiful and well calved.
As she headed home, she started to feel that strange rush coming back to her, it was making her heart beat fast.
She liked all those feelings at once, it was exciting and she was drawn in.

Feeling a sense of presence behind her, she turned around, A dark figure was walking behind her, she felt drawn to him, she paused, allowed him to venture closer to her.
'Are you ok sir'
She asked
Watching him emerge from the dark patch of street, she saw his face appearing.

Her eyes widened, she almost dropped her bag of food as the feelings got much more intense and she felt aroused seeing this guy, drawn to his presence she wanted to be in his arms.
Her eyes fixated on him she watched him come close, her heart throbbed faster.
'I have been looking for you'
His deep husky voice made her shiver.

'What'
She just about spoke in a trembling voice.
He went closer enough to almost touch his lip on her ear.
'I can feel how your heart throbs, I can feel your arousal, I know your curious and feel many emotions at the same time racing through your veins'
He whisperd in her ear.
She quivered with his words, and with her heart racing and slowly turned into his face which was close enough to feel his breath.

Seemingly his impression was that he wanted to kiss her, she yearned for it wanted it so badly.
'Why wait for me'
She asked shaking.
'I've been expecting your presence and now your here........ your mine'
He whisperd and with that he walked away looking back only once to send a sexy smirk back at her.

Charlotte stood near a wall, froze with suprise, and awe, 'What the fuck just happened'
She felt time freeze for her while she was stood in front of this dark figured man, he was very handsome, had a jaw like a model, and long dark hair, his goatee on his chin was precisely trimmed, his chin was a bit long but it added to his handsomeness.
He wore a long black leather gothic style duster, and calf boots.

Charlotte slowly made her way home still in a slight bit of shock.
Eating her boxes of Chinese food in her new bedroom, she felt a yearn for the stranger.