Hiroki story

I deleted the part because I didn't like it at all and decided to recreate it with a Chainsaw Man theme.
It's a theme the characters and story are different even some personalities.
I don't speak English well so if there are errors it's normal and I apologize.

Start

After discovering the betrayal and all the disgusting things they had done [ forced to see] he published all that disgusting stuff online and disappearing for two weeks.
The five unfortunates found themselves in a lot of legal problems, not only the humiliations they received from everyone but also the problems with the police.
Crimes have been committed

[abuse of power, binding and kidnapping a person are very serious crimes.
Stalking, psychological and physical torture and violence.
Omission of help when he was injured, child abuse and child abandonment by the mother]
The trial was set a month later, the news covered the country and now people are worried with Hiroki's disappearance.

BEGINNING OF SCENE
3 DAYS AFTER THE ESCAPE

Hiroki was on the roof of his old school ready to kill himself but when he was about to jump a hand stopped him.
He turned to find a beautiful girl in front of him.

She asked him why he was trying to run away from his life and he explained everything to her

Reze<if you want to kill yourself...Why not have fun first?>

The boy looked at her confused but accepted, he had nothing to lose anyway and so he decided to go with her.
The two vandalized the school and the streets all night and then found themselves on the hill to see the stars.
It was strange, it seemed as if everything was going to the rhythm of music like in the movies, the night never ended and everything was like a big fantasy.

She asked him a strange question <Would you rather be a country rat or a city rat?> [It's a reference]

He <One from the city...there's a lot of good food>

Reze thought how this boy reminded her of Denji.
<Boy...no Hiroki...I'll give you a second chance>

He looked at her confused.

In an instant she kissed him and then disappeared and he fainted. When he woke up his body had changed and he felt different too.

 When he woke up his body had changed and he felt different too