Recorded notes!

After the big boring afternoon, Naina was finally walking back to her drome after the classes.
Yeah! She was walking alone since Sapna had already left for her badminton practice.

She was walking with the heavy school bag on her back , heading towards the campus of her drome when she was called by on of her classmates telling her to pick up the parcel from the reception.
Naina became delighted thinking that something has come for her from home. She immediately ran towards the reception counter to collect her parcel.

As soon as she got the parcel that was a small box, she immediately departed to her room.

She entered the room and kept her bag aside and started opening the parcel in exciting manner.
She got surprised to find a mini tape recorder and bunch of cassettes in the parcel.

Naina:(pov) zarur ye Preeti ne bheja hoga mere liye.

Suddenly her eyes went on a cassette on which her name was written.
She became confused as it wasn't Preeti's Handwriting.
She installed the cassette in the recorder and heard the least expected voice.

"Naina!"

She became surprised.

Naina:(whispering) Sameer!

She immediately took that recorder in her hand, listening that voice note more carefully.

"Naina Mai janta hu ki tumhe ye voice note sunke hairani huee hogi, lekin uss din humari baat adhuri reh gaiee thi n... isiliye maine tumhare liye ye Recorder aur voice note bheja hai. Ab se jab bhi tumhe mujhse baat karni ho tum iss recorder se mujhse baat kar sakti ho."

Naina smiled.

"Aur haa...mujhe pata hai tum ek typical middle class ladki ho aur isiliye, tum ye zarur soch rahi ho ki itne records bhejne mein bohot kharcha lag jayega bas isiliye mai tumhe bata du ki haar 3 din mein ek aadmi aayega, tum usse vo cassettes de sakti ho.
Vo admi mere Dada ji ke office ke kaamse har teen din mein Banasthali ata jata rehta hai."

Naina became happy thinking that now she would able to be in touch with Sameer and this was more awesome to her as Sameer himself wanted that. But she was confused that why was Sameer doing this all.

"Naina...tumne uss din mujhe call Kiya, par uss din maine tumhare baremein kuch pucha he nahi, isiliye ab puchta hu...Kaisi ho Naina? Aur...Naye School mein tumhara Maan toh lagta hai na?"

Naina smiled wider at that sweet gesture. She never had thought that someday Sameer would do all this for her.

"Ek aur baat puchni thi mujhe tumse, jo pehele maine kabhi kisi bhi ladki se nahi puchi..."

Naina became curious, her eyes looked at the recorder playing his voice note keenly, waiting for him to complete his sentence.

"Naina...Kya tum meri dost banogi?"

Naina's heart skipped it's beat.

"Sirf dost wali dost...Naina kya hum dost ban sakte hai? Haa main janta hu ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, par iska matalab ye nahi hai na ki...hum dost nahi ho sakte! Kya tum meri dost banogi Naina?"

The voice note took a gap of a minute and then he spoke again.

"Tumhare jawab ka intezar rahega. Tum apna jawab cassette mein daal ke Hemant Bhaiya ko de Dena. Maine unse keh diya hai vo station keliye nikalne se pehele haar shaam tumhare school ke bahar aa jayege."