Chapter 10 : Devious fellows

" Uhm Boss Karma what is this ? " Karma sat on a bench with several young magical creatures sleeping on him " No idea is this because of my greater earth aspect affinities ? " " It might be I do feel safe for some reason probably because there is someone I can trust "

" Then can you pick up this kid and get them their documents " " Yeah but I don't know about raising them " Karma tilts his head wondering what she meant .

" After all those magic ores are like excrement to magical beings I probably smell like a stray dog that rummaged through the trash from the human world "

" So is that why only humans are your customers ? " " Yep but I managed to purify it to a great extent one earth child bought it I intend to spread this product " " Yeah but the equipment you asked for is going to take a while to build it might not be finished today "

" Then I can wait what is months if I have lived for years already " ' It would be days though " " Ehh really ? " Lulu had a shock expression " Of course it would be you might get it by tommorow "

' Now that I think about it this child seems to know a lot of knowledge is it because they are born with enough memories to skip natural child development but that makes sense maybe the pieces they pieced together were initial memories ' 

Lulu waited for Karma to talk as got off the bench leaving some children behind and walked to Lulu with some sticking to him " Then I should at least send some shampoo to clean out that dirt on you " " It's not that easy " " I'll make it easy you can find someone who can do that and use my name " 

Karma pulls a card from his backpack and signs it " Here you should know that this one is an authentic card that guarantees my backing use that to whoever is developing shampoo or something alike " 

Lulu couldn't believe that she just got his backing in an obvious business card " Thank you so much " " Yeah yeah " ' Kinda glad I can't smell what she is others are smelling is it because I have a human body ? ' 

Karma looks at the vial he pours the mixture that portals him to the ID processing room recalling what the fairy said " By the way sir I have to update your vial so that you don't end up here you can just go to a gate station and have your coordinates entered then we can send you back "

...

Cain watches Lilith use the scale of famine on the food she cooked " Oh it works so well " " It would be terrifying if you can starve people with these " " Is that something you should say ? I'm sure your curse can do that you know starve people to death "

Karma stopped outside thinking about what Lilith had said ' Now that I think about it , the four horsemen are like weapons for god , first horsemen carries a bow and wears a crown but if I can tell from what it was written as '

First horsemen should have been conquest but they carry a bow likely to be used to win wars ' It might represent plague and conquest alike , meanwhile , War is basically to make everyone against each other , Famine uses scales but how do the horsemen make food worth more ? Inflation ? No Lilith said even Cain could starve others if he were the farmer so that would make his power something of the third horsemen ? '

Karma enters the door as he looks at Lilith " Karma Lilith sold a copy to Lucifer do you think she did ? " " Yeah I did " ' I suspected much , but I might have to do something about it ' " For now I will have to get it back " ' I knew she lied about selling a fake '

" Hmm but how are you going to get it back ? " Lilith said with a smile " I'm gonna corner him and remove all of his options " Karma looked at the fake ring Lilith had and put it on " You know that doesn't work "

" I know you want to get back at Lucifer so wouldn't you have made a situation where I am forced to grab him by the neck ? " Lilith smiles as Cain feels like some side character while two devious and cunning main characters face each other .