Chapter 6: Milim & The history

The author here, i wanna asked something... Is the story enjoyable I wanna know your guys opinion and I don't be writing the whole ass Ttigraas history on how rimuru built his nation
__________________________________

(Rimuru POV)

"Then let's go sit with your partner and maybe i'll asked Velzard to bring some some snack and tea cause this is gonna be a long explanation... "

Nodding, I then got up from our follow by Sir Velda. Opening the door we were greeted by Shizue talking to a pink hair twin tail girl....

"Woah! Your adventure seem sooo fun mister! I wish I can go.... but my father never allowed me to go anywhere~ he said that it's too dangerous out there... " exclaimed the girl with a playful tone

"Well, your father probably just care about You and want to keep you safe... "

"But.... I'm already strong enough to destroy a boulder three times my size noda, I'm sure I can protect myself!"

Hearing the girl remark, it made me quite shock, cause I never expected for a girl with a small body being able to do that.... But I'm sure it's just a childish fantasy she has, see... even Shizue think so...

"Sure you do.... "

Pouting from Shizue words she then finally notices us

"Father! "

Running towards us, she then jump into Sir Velda arms

"Milim your finally home, how was your trip to Guy's place? Did you have fun?"

"No... Not really, we did the same things as in the past... Father..... Can I please~ go for an Adventure noda?"

"No you cannot Milim.... He is still out there.... I cannot risk you getting hurt"

'He? I wonder who is Sir Velda talking about'

"*cough* sorry to ruin your reunion but don't we have some business Sir Velda? "

Interrupting both of them the girl then look at me and ask Sir Velda

"Father.... Who is she? Is she your friend? You never told me that you have friends.... "

"Yes she is my friend Milim, she comes here for some business, she is Miss Ri-umm... Rachel"

"Wha- my name is not Rachel it's Rim-"

Before I can finished my sentence I saw Sir Velda winking at me indicating if I can follow along... Letting out a sigh, I then get on the same level as the girl and introduce myself

"Yes I'm Rachel the partner of Shizue over there, it's nice to meet you Milim"

"Nice to meet you too noda! Wooaaaah, Your eyes is gold noda! It reminds me of my bestie.... "

"Your bestie? Can You tell me what his or her are like? "

"Are you interested on knowing him noda? "

Nodding from her question, she then grabbed my hand.... It seems she wants to take me somewhere, but before she could that we were stopped by Sir Velda

"Maybe another time Milim, I have something to tell Rachel and her partner. Why don't you go and play with Uncle Veldora? While your at it please tell Aunt Velzard to bring some snack from the storage..."

Upon hearing Sir Velda words, I saw the expression on her face went down... letting go of my hand she then relunctantly goes out of the house... But somethings weird...

'Huh...? Where's the door? Don't tell me they don't put Doors on houses anymore... '

Trying to asked Sir Velda I then notices something...