31. The tragedy 2

Anubhav was sitting in his office room working in his room when his phone chimed with a notification. He opened his phone but when he opened the message but his eyebrows scrunched seeing that the message was deleted. It was his official number so he didn't think much but looked at his watch to find that it was already 9:30 pm and it was raining heavily outside and Haseena was still not back which made his tense.
He looked at the window and it was raining cats and dogs. His phone once again chimed with a notification. He opened and there was a picture of an dark Jungle road type area

(Just imagine that it was raining heavily in this picture)

He frowned being confused but colours started fading from his face when he realised that it was the same road from which sometimes Haseena travels as it is a shortcut. He immediately called the bodyguards but no one picked up the call making adrenaline rush through his veins.
Without wasting a minute he rushed to that place.

🍂🌼🍂

Anubhav reached that place and his heart was thumping as if it will come out of his chest. Many worse things had been witnessed by him but today he felt as if someone has taken out his life from him. Haseena's car and guards was there in worse condition. There were some guards with him too. He moved further and his tension increased when he saw the driver and one of the two guards with Haseena. They were badly killed. But till now Haseena was no where to be seen. He loudly called her name but got no response. He again called her name, his voice sounded cracking up. The guards ran in different directions trying to find her. Anubhav moved in the side jungle, further and further

His ears stood when a faint voice reached it . He called Haseena's name once again and ran towards the direction of voice. It was so much dark that the torch wasn't even helpful and the heavy rain and storm was adding to it. He was losing patience with each passing second. He ran further and saw a very light silhouette. He ran to it as fast as he could and reached it. Tere was a woman fell on her stomach. She was bleeding heavily. His heart was in the verge of getting an attack. He didn't want to go ahead because he was scared.

He walked ahead and and pulled the woman and his breathing stopped seeing his Haseena. He pulled her to himself and tears fell from his eyes seeing her condition.

"Haseena... haseena utho...uthho... Haseena...!" He tried to wake her up. His voice was cracking. She showed no movements breaking his heart. He tapped on her cheeks. He tried his best and she moved a bit bringing a hole to him. She half opened her eyes and mumbled.

"Apna dh...dhyaa..rakhn!" Her eyes closed!!

"Haseeeenaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" He screamed on top of his lungs...................

All were standing outside the operation threater. Maa and mumma were crying badly and father's were not in a good condition also. Saad and adi were sitting beside anubhav who looked broken. His shirt was completely covered with blood. His eyes seems droopy and face completely white. He looked as his someone had sucked life out of him.

Some hours past and the doctor came outside. Everyone rushed to him.

"She was badly beaten and unke spinal cord aur uterus ko baar baar hit Kiya Gaya hai jiski wajah se....(He looked at Anubhav)
He tri...tried Mr Singh but we couldn't save the child!!!" Anubhav stumbled back only to be supported by saad and adi. He felt as if his world shattered just with some words. The rain outside thickened as if crying in pain to see him in such an condition. The world knew about the loss!