Untitled Part 2

Emmory. She was never a part of my life. I never acknoledged her until this summer when she came back from her exchange program with long black hair and tall slim figure. I don't know why but when I saw her I felt the urge to be near her. I'm not gay. I promise. I have a boyfriend who I love. And that's that. I only think she's pretty. 

Now as I catch myself staring at her at her locker closing it to finish up for the day I only notice her waving until a second later. My cheeks flush red. She's walking over here. Wow ok she's walking over here. What do I do with my hands? Before I can think any further she's leaning against the locker in front of me. 

"Hey Sylvia, I haven't seen you in a while." Her eyes scan me. I stand a little straighter to present myself. 

"Er, hi Emmory." I shuffle awkwardly staring at her. She sways the the other side, her hips moving in that hypnotic movement. 

"I don't have any plans tonight, so I was wondering if you'd want to go to dinner with me tonight?" She smiles Cooley and I fumble. Dinner with her. Wow. Is she asking me out on a date? Don't seem desperate. 

"As um, a er, date?" I say painfully darting my eyes down her body unconsciously. She nods slightly. "I'm dating Atlas though, how am I supposed to-" her hand suddenly lands on my hip. She's touching me on my hip. Her hand is on me. She comes closer and whisper son my ear. 

"He doesn't have to know that you flirted with a girl." She gripped my hip tightly. "Tonight at Ella's. Wear a dress." And with that she turned around and left. 

8:30 pm:

I look into the resteraunt. There she is, waiting in a beautiful black dress. Rather short, revealing her long legs. I walk inside and sit with her. "You look nice." I say nervously while hanging my purse on my chair. She looks me up and down. 

"You look fucking hot." Her hand slips onto my thigh under the table, my face turns red. We're in a booth in the corner of the resteraunt but it still feels like people are watching us. The waitress comes by and she only grips harder. We order and Emmory looks at me. "I mean it, you look like I could fuck your brains out on this table right here." Her hand travels farther up my thigh and touches my panties. The only thing seperating her from fucking me right now is a thin piece of fabric. She rubs it slightly and I let out a slight moan but not for anyone else to hear. She stops and pulls down my dress and our food comes. After we eat we step in the Uber. He closes the seperator and I tense, realizing it's just us back here. "I got us a hotel room." I blush. 

"What?"

She chuckles. "You didn't think I would let you off like that?" She suddenly grabs my ankles and pulls them around her waist so my pelvis is flush against her. I instinctively try to get up but she grabs me and forces me down. "You're so beautiful like this, under my control." Her hands get to my boobs, holding them and pinching my nipples. I squeeze my legs around her waist. I find my pussy throbbing and I stretch back letting out a moan. She moves her waist into me and starts to dry hump me. She starts to go faster, grinding herself into my pussy. I moan and she flips me over and grabs my ass. She spanks it then lets me fall to the ground. "We're here, get up and I'll finish you in the room."

N hogs me through the door and I realize the things set up in the room. Toys set up and...handcuffs at the bed. I look back at her but before I can't say anything I'm pinned to the bed. She grabbed my hands and sits in my waist. She clips my hands with the handcuffs so I can't struggle and takes off her dress to reveal black lingerie. I stare at her. I look at her thick thighs on eaither side of me, her hips that are rocking into me. Her boobs that are so huge they look like they barely fit into the top she's wearing, they look like they could bust out any second. I almost come with just looking at her. She takes my clothes off and looks at me with hungry eyes. I'm sure there's a wet spot under my pussy from how much she's making me get wet. She leans down, laying her giant tits on my face.