Mi-noo is a moster?Dark impulse

Prologue

He was leaving the apartment where they were humiliating him when something changed in him.

His emotions were gone and he felt only hatred.

He decided to immediately reopen the doors and take out his phone to film them.
Upon seeing him return, the three thought they would humiliate him by starting to have full sex but the two girls froze when they saw the phone.
They immediately ran to him to get him but he knocked them down.
The boy attacked him but immediately put him on the ground unconscious.
The girls begged him not to publish it but he replied that as much as they enjoyed humiliating and betraying him, he could play too.
The two girls looked into his eyes seeing them empty and that he was serious.
They fearfully asked him to do what he wanted to them but not to publish the video.
In the following hours he humiliated them and used them in the worst ways and not just sex. [they did it]
He had almost all experienced the worst perversions.
In the meantime the boy resumed himself tied and gagged to see what they were doing.
After a while he decided to let him participate and have humiliated him as well,for the next three days
For the needs there was no problem they had tied up a boy who was thirsty.
[Let's say he forces him to drink particular liquids]
After that he didn't keep his word and published everything.
Once he left, the girls called the police but they couldn't find him.
The next day a video of Mi-noo was posted where he explained why he did what he did and how he had no control over himself. He spoke like a madman and raved, finally saying how he no longer wanted to live and would commit suicide.

BUT I HATE ISEKAI!!! [All the same and written with feet except a few] [I'm not a writer but hell if I can say that 99% of anime these days is horrible]

He then survived the fall and was taken to hospital.
The four all missed the school year and were about to pay the consequences.

Due to the humiliation, the three victims had to start having sessions and taking calming medicines, it didn't help that their friends looked at them with disgust or irrelevance.
Their parents didn't know what to do, they knew that their daughters had turned that boy into a monster but at the same time they hated him for what he had done to them. Mi-noo's parents also didn't know what to do, their angel of a son had been destroyed by those three monsters.
The public was also controversial on the matter, between those who supported Mi-noo and those who supported the three victims.
They also interviewed students and professors who couldn't even think it was true that the boy had done all this. Mi-noo recovered in the hospital where all the trouble began.
After some time the criminal procedure was carried out, where he was sentenced to a light sentence as he was incapable of understanding and will. It would have been better to send him to a mental health center but people are stupid.

He would have attended the reformatory until the beginning of the next school year where the 4 would have to repeat it.
Then he would have been placed under an ankle brace for 6 months.

TIME SKIP

During the months in prison he spent his days training and thanks to other inmates he now knew how to fight. He was normally kind and well-liked by guards and inmates.
Unless anyone challenged him, his presence became icy and he attacked mercilessly.
His sentence is over and it's the first day of school.

START

Principal<It's the first day of school and despite this we have an announcement to make... Today there will be the return of a student who was arrested last year... He will be in guarded freedom but will have lessons with all of you normally..Do we understand each other?>

Students <Yes, principal!>

The new students wondered who he was while the others knew The three unfortunates didn't think he would return, they too, still under the use of medicines, had returned to school, not to meet him again. [they were afraid]