Chapter 2 ~ Hangouts & Shopping

August #2 Hangouts & Shopping
All right reserves from @luke162

Tomorrow morning, it was our first weekend of University. I don't even understand why they had to put the first day of University at Friday. Can they at least put it like on Monday next time.Oh Well! I woke up at 5am. Nobody has woken up yet. Well i guess i am the only one who is awake. Imma go Skype my parents. If they were awake.
So I quickly grab my MacBook, turned it on and clicks on Skype and then dials the Face Time request.

"Hey Mom! I said with happiness"

"Hi sweetheart, did you enjoy your first day of University? said Mom"

"Well, yesterday, it was the best day of my life. I meet a lot of friends, Witch i have 39 friends i said while yawning"

"Wow, 39 friends? She was surprised"

"Yep, no lies. Anyways, where is dad? I said."

"He is still sleeping alright. Anyways, we can talk later if you want said Mom"

"Of course i will talk later. I don't want the others to wake up said while i was stretching body and scratching my head."

"Okay then! Bye Troyvepie!"

"Mom, please don't call me that again cause i don't want to be embarrassed in front of my friends."

"Fine. But anyways, Bye Troye"

"Bye mom!"

I closed my laptop and put it away. Then it was pretty loud that Mason snores really loud that i can hear him all over upstairs. And pretty silente to my others friends. I guess i have to make them awake. I came out to my bedroom and started to wake the others.

I snorted this, WAKE UP EVERYONE! WAKE UP! I KNOW THIS IS NOT NECESSARY BUT STILL. IT IS 5AM!!!! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Jai: What-the-fuck. Calm the fuck down Troye. By the way, i was already waking up.

Troye: Then what are you doing then?

Jai: Unpacking my bags & luggage.

Troye: Wow! You have planty of time to do that. How about going breakfast at the living room. Watching our own TV Show.?

Jai: Sure! Can i wake up the others?

Troye: Yeah yeah... And first of all, you've been working out with some muscle & some 6 packs huh?

Jai: Yep! And why you were asking me that lame thing that you said?

Troye: Just asking bruh. Just wake them up already.

Jai: Okay! Okay.

Wow. It's gonna be this hard to wake them up. No offense. They won't be awake until 9am. Like my sis, my brother & my friends are sleepy sometimes. Witch they are sleepy now.

While Jai comes back, i was laying on our new couch, watching old Disney Channel & Old Tv Shows from Nickelodeon shows like That's So Raven, The Zack & Cody Show, Cory in the House, Zoey 101 and more shows with my friends as boys.

Jacob: It good hanging out huh?

Nash: Yeah bruh! Like if university starts in Monday, i will be like all serious and got bored from the work.

Cameron: I know right! But we are lucky that it is starting on Friday. And absolutely be our first motherfucking weekend togheter.

Drew: Yeah! And just to tell, i've been planning on something cool for my girlfriend.

Troye: Whoa! You have a girlfriend? Damn!

Drew: Oh right! I forgot to tell this yesterday that i have a girlfriend.