Chapter 2: Facing Another Faiz

(Quinton and his alternate self are on his apartment as Prim serves them some drinks.)

Quinton: So? You're my other self?

Alt. Quinton: Yep.

Prim: Who knew there could be an alternate Quinton

Alt. Quinton: There's a lot of us two, like an Ancient Version of Faiz, a Millenium Version of Faiz, a Green Ranger, a Spider-Man, etc. I'm from an alternate universe, where I help a police officer name Shion Ishii, also known as Kamen Rider Drive.

Quinton: You help Kamen Rider Drive instead of Kamen Rider Den-O?

Alt. Quinton: Yep, the alternate universe is where only me, Drive, Faiz and Mach fight against the Shocker. 

Quinton: Who's your world's Faiz?

Alt. Quinton: It's none other than Yoji Itami. 

Quinton: Okay... now to the topic. How did the Orphnochs return?

Alt. Quinton: It's because of Another Faiz. 

Quinton: (eyes widen) Another Faiz?

Alt. Quinton: Yes, he seeks to destroy all universes involving other versions of us. He also captured an alternate female version of us, also known as Kamen Rider Muez, and another Quinton known as Ultraman Agul. 

Quinton: So I have a female counterpart as well.

Alt. Quinton: Well, some of them, but we'll get to that later. 

(Suddenly Quinton's phone rings as he picks it up and attends the call.)

Quinton: Hello?... Eula?... A young boy and a little girl... alright, I'll be there.

(He ends the call as Kiba comes in.)

Kiba: What's up?

Quinton: Eula said a young boy and a little girl want to meet me at Mondstadt. I'm going in there.

Nicholas: I'm going with you.

(Timeskip)

(At Mondstadt, Quinton is seen meeting with Finn and the little girl.)

Finn: You must be Faiz. (Quinton nods) I'm Finn Wilburt, also known as Kamen Rider Delta, and I need your help to protect this little girl.

(Quinton looks at the little girl, and then he faces back at Finn.)

Quinton: From what?

Alt. Quinton: The accurate term would be from "who". Another Faiz is after her.

Enterprise: Why would he target her?

Alt. Quinton: Because she has an important power and a key to open the chest...

Quinton: What chest?