prologue

Prince Jimin, the enigmatic and ruthless sovereign, rules with an iron fist. His piercing gaze can freeze the bravest of hearts, and his chiseled features seem chiseled from ice itself. His raven-black hair is slicked back, revealing a sharp jawline and piercing eyes that seem to bore into the souls.

This prince is calculating and cunning, with a heart as cold as the winter snow. He prioritizes power and control above all else, crushing any who dare oppose him.

In Prince Jimin's kingdom, fear and intimidation reign supreme. His people tremble at the mention of his name, knowing that one misstep could mean their downfall. He is the master of manipulation, using his charm and beauty to lure his enemies into a false sense of security before striking with merciless precision.

This cold and cruel prince is a force to be reckoned with, leaving a trail of broken hearts and shattered dreams in his wake. His reign is marked by darkness and despair, and his name is whispered in terror by those who dare cross his path.

Princess Eunha is a delicate rose, with a heart full of love and compassion. Her golden locks cascade down her back like a river of sunshine, and her sky-blue eyes sparkle with kindness. Her petite frame and gentle features make her appear almost ethereal, as if she might vanish like a mist at any moment.

This soft-spoken princess is a talented healer, with a deep understanding of the natural world and its secrets. She spends her days tending to the palace gardens, nurturing the beauty and life that surrounds her.

Despite her innate grace and elegance, Princess Eunha is not a pawn to be used in the game of power and politics. She longs for true love and connection, for a partner who will cherish and support her. However, fate has other plans, as she is betrothed to the ruthless Prince Jimin, a union forged to strengthen alliances and secure power.

As she prepares to marry the cold and cruel prince, Eunha's heart is heavy with sorrow. She knows that her gentle nature will be crushed beneath his iron fist, and that her love and compassion will be met with disdain. Yet, she holds onto hope, praying that somehow, someway, she can reach the humanity within Prince Jimin and bring light into the darkness that surrounds him.

Their union is a stark contrast, a delicate flower bound to a sword, a gentle stream flowing into a raging sea. Will Princess Eunha's love and kindness be enough to tame the cruel prince, or will she become another victim of his merciless reign? Only time will tell.

But the main thing here is will she be able to forget her sweet lover?

author
hello cuties
Ik this chapter might be boring cuz I described their characters and the story.
I hope u r satisfied with it.
any suggestions lol?
Today was my last exam and I'll be free . Ill try to publish as much as i can but we'll see.
till then
bye ❤️