part three my bbg's

(Picture drew by me 👍) Omg... 😣 Maria Coley died because she was so scared of it! Juliana paddock and Claryssa payne came together and formed a destructive duo! 🫢 the destructive duo challenged drunk garfield's team and shrek toy revenge team thinking they could win 😬 but ryder baker easily killed juliana paddock straight away 😜 claryssa payne was putting up quite a fight giving ashley critch a black eye 👁️ and neveah wheeler a broken nose 👃neveah wheeler ran away to the hospital 👏 ashley critch wanted revenge so she only had one choice... to blow claryssa payne up and to feed the remaining bits of her to the alpha wolves 😁 ryder baker then went alpha mode and killed tyson wheeler with his big alpha fangs because his hair looked like strawberry ice cream😛 Then.. Lola o'leary got her ice cream 🎉 suddenly Lola o'leary felt silly and murdered brooklyn belle froud with the rocket-launcher..!😣🎉 Lola o'leary was thriving! She ate her ice cream while looking at brooklyn belle froud's amazing dead body!! 🥰 She saw Serena Wurtz walking over to her so Lola o'leary threw her ice cream at her (Cuteness overload!) 😗 Serena wurtz was mad because Lola o'leary ruined her brand new preppy green crop top 😡 grr.. Serena wurtz went alpha mode... she tried to scratch Lola o'leary while she growled.. 🙂 Lola o'leary attacked serena wurtz cutely 😣 serena wurtz then whined so much her vocal box gave out 👏 serena wurtz then died a painful death 😀 Lola o'leary was now facing two dead bodies, but then she saw something she wasn't sure if she was seeing, two ghost started jumping over her 😨 Claryssa payne and juliana paddock were haunting lola o'leary! Lola O'Leary ran away and hid in drunk Garfield's base... well kind of base.

But besides ..  that, the drunk garfield team took her in! 👏 she was safe... for now. Suddenly my pet Arian got angry! And hungry too!! 👏 Alpha wolf! 😡 she became more... pleasant.. 🥰..