~1~

A/N : It's the 1st chapter and as usual short one. But, suspence is mandatory.......

Enjoy........

..........................................                    ............................................

A black SUV stopped just at the entrance of the renowned hotel THE ROYAL MARINE downtown in LA.

A loud hustle bustle was heard through the whole area where the paparazzi gathered including the reporters from famous media houses to cover the most awaited show

THE GLOBAL STARS

the international award show what happens Quadrennial.

The excitement of all were on the named celebrities who were present there being nominees or being guests howsoever.

The bustle stopped suddenly as everyone's eyes were stuck on that one person.

The one glamorous lady stepped down from the SUV.

Her whole aura reflecting dark confidence.

The dress she was wearing was screaming only her ownership over it, the way it was only made for her.

Not only that her delicate curves were on the showcase, but with her every confidence and proud step, her slender legs were on the view for everyone to get the whole world beneath them.

The same way, the killer maroon pencil heels were only to realise that whoever would be their like predators to eyefuck her to back off.

Her face adored with a light makeup contrasting with the sharp eye look with the messy and flowy hairstyle was complementing her beautiful face.

With steady steps, she got down from the car and approached towards the gate of THE ROYAL MARINE royally ignoring every media while her bodyguards were desperately securing her from them.

The wole press went crazy over arival that all were sure like the past year also the most desired award,

The BEST ICON

Will go to her.

Besides being the best actress, most graceful fashion icon and the most loved actress by fanvotes.

But as from the entrance to the auditorium, her name was called several times by many reporters only to get ignored and pushed away by her team.

"And, it's the most awaited moment, Ladies and gentlemen. The colourful moment of the moments in this evening, is

Who will be the BEST ICON?

We have the list.
So, the best Icon award goes to...."

                After a pause, the anchor looked at the envelope and with a big wide smile, she again took the Mike and ending everyone's patience,

"The BEST ICON, the one star of this evening is

Hyacinth Ivor .

A big applause for her "

" Thankyou, thankyou to everyone who supported me from the first of my journey, to the ongoing one.
My fans, my well-wishers, without them, I wouldn't be here today again with this award in my hand. It really will remind me to work more hard to entertain you fullest.
My gratitude to every single person my life. Thanks"

with a slight bow, she descended the stage with a plesent yet firm look on her face.

Not the proud one or not the jolly or curt one.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

IVOR PLACE

She dropped her body on the sofa in the drawing room unable to proceed more.

Her toes were hurting, her head throbbing and eyes dropping closer to get the slightest rest which was lacking.

"Cinth, you have to get freshen up. Very quickly. You've  a meeting with Director WILLIAM."

A deep sigh rather painful oñe was heard in this silent atmosphere.

"Franklin, are you kidding......"

        One more disappointed sigh and then a loud scream left her throat that was burning due to the stress.

She looked once at the award that was on the front table and a sarcastic laugh was all heard.

She hated. She hated this life.

Only her passion towards the Silver screen and acting was bounding her here.

••••••••••••••••

"We have a new Film offer for you, Hyacinth. It's a biography."

"Whom?"

"A psychiatrist, you may know her.

SANDRA DALTON"

•••••••••••••••••••

That's it. Let me know your views 🙂......
See you soon 😀✌️