CHAPTER 2: DELICIOUS

/"Green goddess soup, I see it will be remembered it was truly delicious."/

*Bell ringing*

"*Inhales* *looking left and right* The class is over?"

"Good morning sleeping beauty or say afternoon."

"Dave what happened is it really....".

"Don't worry about it mounette *packing things up* I think professor davidson is cool with it."

"Cool with it? *Stands up* no no I didn't mean too dave why wouldn't you wake me up ahhh."

"Mounette relax I'm sure he let you sleep for like most of his time you know his not that some of uhh other people who is stone hearted I mean he saw you many times yet chooses to ignore you which means I am sure his cool with it, don't worry."

"Noooo I need to apologize to him where is Mr. Davidson please tell me."

"He went out I think it will be the last time we will see him."

"What *shouted* why?"

"He mentioned earlier that he will take a break I don't know what he means by that but he just said that there will be one who will substitute for the class and don't worry for sure next week there will be a substitute for him."

"Hayss thanks Dave I'm so exhausted I think I need a rest, see you."

She leaves the class with a tired face it looks like she hasn't slept since last night She spends most of her time studying for the upcoming finals it must be really important for her since she's a scholar at this campus she needs to maintain good marks. As she leaves the class she observes the surroundings She sees couples kissing and people with some overdressed clothes yet she doesn't care she chooses to walk straight with a tired face while she is walking dave ran to her as he is trying to say something

"Mounette wait nette hey!! Wait *holds her shoulder* wait."

"What up now davey you need something."

"Uhmm you see I'm kinda free today after this last class I mean uhh I wonder if I could ask you for a coffee hangout?"

"I don't know dave I'm kinda tired I don't know if I'm still sleepy I'm not even sleepy anymore, all these voices in my head shouting at me."

"*Laughs* oh yeah? What does it says punch dave or kick him hard in his nuts.".

"Silly you *chuckled* noo I mean look at this big campus."

" Yeah what's wrong with."

"I mean does it bothers you like how these people live their lives I mean look at him bringing and seeing his face at the mirror all the time and her look at her she uses that lipstick too hard her lips is such a red now *laugh*."

"Does that bother you?"

"...."

"I mean.... No it's not.... I don't know."

"Well same thing to me *smilled*."

"*Looking at dave* Thanks dave."

"Owh thanks for what?"

"For being a weirdo all of a sudden."

"Weirdo? *Laughing* hello why I'm a weirdo now?"

"I mean don't lie to me I saw you being a stalker this early morning and don't you lie to me."

"Woaah woah hold up right now me.... stalker that's a no no *laughing*."

"*Laughing* I saw you dave I said don't lie to me."