PROLOGUE

Inside a dimly lit underground chamber, members of the Black Dragon gang gather around a circular table. The air is thick with tension as they await the arrival of their leader.

The murmurs among the gang members cease as Shinichiko Sano, the formidable leader of the Black Dragon, enters the room. His presence commands respect, and all eyes turn to him.

Shinichiko Sano: (addressing the gang) Brothers and sisters of the Black Dragon, I have gathered you here tonight for an urgent matter

Shinichiko's stern expression betrays the gravity of his words as he addresses the gathering.

Shinichiko Sano: There have been rumors circulating among our ranks. Rumors of a shadowy figure, preying on our fellow gang members.

The gang members exchange wary glances, their expressions a mixture of concern and disbelief.

Gang Member 1: (whispering) Who could be behind this?

Gang Member 2: (whispering) It's gotta be a rival gang trying to weaken us.

Shinichiko's voice cuts through the murmurs, his tone brooking no dissent.

Shinichiko Sano: Regardless of the source, we cannot ignore this threat. We must remain vigilant and united.

As Shinichiko speaks, his words resonate with determination, instilling a sense of solidarity among the gang members.

Shinichiko Sano: Together, we will uncover the truth behind these attacks and ensure that justice is served.

The gang members nod in agreement, their resolve strengthened by Shinichiko's words.

Gang Member 3: (firmly) We won't let anyone tear us apart. The Black Dragon will prevail.

Shinichiko's gaze sweeps across the room, his eyes reflecting unwavering determination.

Shinichiko Sano: (commanding) Then let it be known, the Black Dragon stands strong. No enemy, no matter how cunning, shall shake our foundation.

With a final nod from Shinichiko, the gang meeting concludes, leaving the members ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.