Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Where it all started.

The sound of birds awoke me from my slumber. It was yet another tiering day for my job and I have been sick of it. They had payed less the amount that they told me and it makes me gag how awful this place is. I could imagine myself suffering in the bathroom after eating canned beans for dinner.

I Beatrice, has always wanted to be an artist, although I had no support a gave it up. My elder brother was always the pride and joy of the house, everything was about his accomplishments and never mine.

Every piece of effort that I had made in vain, the 3 jobs that I took so my mother wouldn't suffer from her illness, whilst my brother took money from the neighbors that trusted and helped us so much.

I couldn't believe he'd do such a thing. They were reliable and trustworthy people who had been there for us since our problems started.

I stood firm to remove any problems facing my family, till one day.. he was caught. I could never forget the moment of hearing the words, "It's alright, we understand your situation but couldn't your brother think of a better solution than stealing? We are all disappointed in both of you. But we are willing to help you if you never do that again."

I.. I was speachless, to think that they had forgiven us and even help us at our lowest when we've done something so cruel? I was a loss for words. The joy it had brought me for the first time in years I've never been so happy.

Although that happiness wouldn't last long. 3 days later I had wanted to surprise my mother with something so I went to the store to buy some of her favourites.

On my way to the hospital, I was crossing a road carrying my mother's favorite snacks and drinks. I wanted to see her happy and stay positive without any worries but unfortunately that was the day I would cease to exist.

I turn to see why so many people were screaming, the sight was atrocious. A drunk driver was speeding through the road crashing poles and fences, it was a nightmare.

Just then, I hear someone start yelling "BEA! WATCH OUT!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE, ARE YOU DUMB? YOUR GONNA GET HIT!!!" for a moment, I went to see who was yelling. I saw a bright blonde hair with precious red eyes, but that was not the time to think as I turn, my face turned to horror, at that second I see a light flash before me and a truck that was supposably avoiding the drunk driver unfortunately met my end.

That is how I came to be here.. A world where nobles, etiquette, and unfamiliar items, dresses, and even buildings before my very eyes. It was strange having someone serve me and calling me lady at first but I got the hang of it.

It turns out to be that I am the illegitimate child of the Duke of the South, Cedric Faustan Hawthorne, and my name was Eleanora Selviour Hawthorne.

I am currently on a novel that I've read countless of times. I hated the character I possessed, but to think that she is so neglected that they serve her soup and bread for each meal? I had found bruises all over herself and had discovered that the maids had actually been mistreating her that was never mentioned on the original novel.

In the novel I've read, she was titled as cold, rude, wicked, and heartless. Only then I had realized that the author had only pointed out her wrong doings but not the ones that were done to her.

It was such a devastating thing to know, as I have been judging her based on her actions. But now that I posses her body I shall try my best to make her last wishes come through.

The day I reincarnated was 7 years back from the novel before she meets her death, making me, in the current year of 12.

*2 days later*

I was freaking out, I had known nothing about etiquette, their way of manners, and how I should speak fancily like them without making it looks as if I was insulting or being disrespectful towards the person I was talking to.

(Pookie is absolutely doomed -author)

_____________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Bea, or should I now call Eleanora do in such drastic situation?

Take a guess and find out on the next chapter!

Please inform me if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes. Thank you :>