Chapter 20(Familiar)

Arriving at the Seoul police station,it was naturally a chaos .

Hordes of cars and large vans,a mob of media was present.

she knew that taehyung's  presence would just ignite the already burning fire.

the crowd was hard to handle,jisoo was already looking out the window when the station was under her site, to find her brother.

though the case doesn't have anything to do with her.

lisa was the victim , jungkook being the accused's brother, her brother is handling the case and lastly taehyung was in charge of lisa .

but her she was there for maybe mental support,  she also could be of some help to taehyung, his health was not the fittest .

she could volunteer to atleast help him.taehyung didn't wait for her she was a little scared he was really in rage.

getting down the car he had shut the door so hard , it had made jisoo flinched.

jisoo decided to not pester him for now, looking for her brother , she proceeded to talk with him.

Her brother was talking with some other officers,  the media was asking  him some questions he refrained to answer them,

after his brother was alone from the people around she approached him, she needed to ask him some questions

the skeleton was already taken for further investigation.

she wished she could have seen it , she would just ask her brother for a picture.

she wanted to conclude something,  something was Similar. Taehyung rushed straight inside the station.

the police didn't dare to stop him knowing he was the one to file the case against  hyun-suk.

and taehyung's presence itself is enough for them to stand still at a side her brother noticing taehyung going inside was about to follow him,

when jisoo called him
"What are you doing here jisoo, who told you to come"

"Brother that's not the concern for now,  i just need you to answer some of my questions "

"Jisoo, just go home it's not your job to meddle with these things,i am occupied now"

Jisoo sighed and now seriously looked at her brother

"Brother ,its really important for me to know that can't you understand , I am not here at the mid night to joke with you"

"Neither am I joking jisoo, just let me do my work, I will tell someone to send you home,you can see the surrounding it's a mess I am already frustrated, don't piss me more jisoo"

"Were the  gliding joints and the elbow joints broken or dislocated in the hyun-suk's skeleton "

Jin now looked at him

"We haven't received the report yet , why do you ask these though"

"The museum murder case was handled by you right"

"No it wasn't handled by me at the first it was handled by the local station,  later finding no clues it was transferred here after further investigation finding no leaks  our department closed the case"

"So the bodies weren't examined closely "

"Our department didn't bothered seeing the papers , I just came to know that those weren't the result  of chemical reactions as the victims family didn't showed up later it was closed"