Chapter 2 - I Already Have Regrets.

(Serena's POV) 

             Finally. Castalia City. Its gigantic, bigger then what I've seen in pictures. Hopefully I don't get lost looking for the school. I mean, its one of the tallest buildings in Castalia, so it should be easy to spot. I started running down Castalia Street, the "main street" of the city. It would make sense to put a school on Main Street, right?

               I was wrong. It wasn't there. Nor Mode Street or Narrow Street. At this point, I've been searching for my school for 2 hours. With this rate, I'd probably be late. I already had regrets. After another 3 hours of searching, I FINALLY found the school. I went in, ran to the Principal's Office, found my dorm, and smashed into bed, exhausted. 

               The next day, after I had gotten a good 8 hours of sleep , I rushed to the auditorium and listened to the Principal's boring welcome speech. I grabbed my schedule and headed to my first class - Math. Most boring subject ever, only things worth noting is that some kid got detention and Ash was in my class. I got to sit next to him as well - The only good part of math. 

              Next came Science, which thank God isn't boring. I copped a seat next to Ash again, and for most of the period, i stared at him. Though, the teacher had to refocus me like a million times.  After Science was a break period, and Ash was in the dorm to the left of me and I talked to him that whole period. 

                 Last before Lunch was ELA and I think that's EXTREMELY boring, however the kid to the left of me was extremely focused and on point. Finally came lunch and I copped a seat with the other girls, half of which I knew.

      "Hey Serena!" they had all said and I replied with a "hey..."

     Dawn spoke up and said, "You were staring at Ash the whole time in Science, you good?" And then I responded with a "H-Huh? I wasn't staring at him..." and then most of lunchtime became "Embarrass Serena Hour".  After that came last period, Social Studies and that was the class I actually did my work for.

             After that, I headed to my dorm, did my homework and fell asleep. Not bad for a first day, but I still had many regrets from the past two days, and all I can do is hope for the best.

(OH GOD 413 WORDS AND I TYED ALL OF THIS ON XBOX)