1 I'm dead?....

I remember the when I was young I live in my happy life with my family they are cool especially I have sister I had always admired her and I had best friends I could trust especially aunts, uncles, grandparents everything is so great or so I just thought so when I became 4 years old age I just always thought of becoming a Hero...
Doctor: I'm sorry kiddo... Your quirkless.
My heart shattered millions pieces.. I couldn't believe it I was so sad I don't know what to do but I believe myself I can still save people even though I'm quirkless I start saw my Mother she looks at my Sister with happiness after that she carries Izumi and forgotten about me I was shock and felt sad.... This time when we go back home Father hears news about my Sister's quirk they go celebrate about sister quirk forgetting me here exist. I just thought they are having great day without me so I went home before I went go to bed I always prayed in silence room without disturbing I felt peace as I went go back to...Until the day it turns out worse they start neglecting me and especially my best friends and sister why?...... why did they do this to me?... I cry so much in pain as I went go home and start bandages myself it was painful for bit I felt numb I pray again to lord that I wish I could save people I could so I wish... As daily life went on same hell again again they want me prevent from being hero no matter how I try convince them peaceful they pushed me off back harshly as these days go on, Kacchan always hated me as same Shoto he always glared at me sending me shivers, they been so mean to me they forgetting our promise to become heroes together I just thought it would so nice if they try me to convince but no hope so...Until then I went go to forest deeper as my tormentors chasing me into woods I trip down as they get closer first Kacchan attack me explosion and Shoto use ices and sharpen and stabs me any where I was screaming pain as Izumi use telekinesis to hold me using me punch bag as Shoto and Kacchan walk up to me and start throwing kick and punch I try to plead to them but they ignore as they kept going still.... As they finished... They went go home as Kacchan looks at me and said "You should dive swam off cliff" I look at him with shock as he laugh at my face and left...why did you have to hate me so much?... I just thought about going cliff and take Kacchan- No.. Katsuki's Advice so I did as he said to me... I close myself and let myself fall to cliff........
..........
I woke up and seeing I'm in white void and there is light orb that is staring at me... and then it speaks...
Hello My child...
Izuki: W-who are you?..
I stand up and looks at him with curiosity and scared
God: Do not be afraid Child you are in my domain Heaven I'm god.
I was shock that god was right front of me so I just bow knees on him
God: No need bow at me my child it's ok you are safe for now but take look at mirror
Izuki was confuse until God spawn mirror Izuki looks at mirror herself and was shock I look so different.

I was shock that god was right front of me so I just bow knees on himGod: No need bow at me my child it's ok you are safe for now but take look at mirror Izuki was confuse until God spawn mirror Izuki looks at mirror herself and was shock      I l...

Izuki looks at herself new appearance she had new three pair of wings and her clothes look so majestic and it seems like she had white long hair her hands so pale grey like that...
God: Izuki Yagi you are now New Serephim of Joy and protector Heaven..
Izuki: I'm what??!......
Izuki was confuse and shock she is now Seraphim Highest Angel rank order of God??
God: No need to be surprised right now Sera will lead you guide you will see
I saw tall woman with three pair luminous wings she looks polite manner...

Izuki was confuse and shock she is now Seraphim Highest Angel rank order of God??God: No need to be surprised right now Sera will lead you guide you will seeI saw tall woman with three pair luminous wings she looks polite manner

Sera: Don't worry Young Child I will take care of you and my lord I will do as you say
God: Very well Mrs. Sera guide her to Heaven and teach her new role please don't take very hard on her she is new here as Seraphim
Izuki looks nervous right now and confuse of what just happened.
Sera: I will my Lord take my hand child..
Izuki walks slowly to her as Sera takes gently Young New Seraphim's hand as she guided her... she saw door heavenly as Sera opens it.

 she saw door heavenly as Sera opens it

Izuki looks at Heaven around in amazement she can felt amazement around they have phones, shops, everything did they know technology works?, She found it amazing she went trip for bit it looks peaceful she like it as Sera kept her position staring...

Izuki looks at Heaven around in amazement she can felt amazement around they have phones, shops, everything did they know technology works?, She found it amazing she went trip for bit it looks peaceful she like it as Sera kept her position staring at Izuki who looks around admiration in Heaven
Izuki: This is so amazing!!
Izuki said excitedly as Sera try calm her for bit
Sera: Why don't we look around for while "smiled at her gently"
Izuki: Okay Mrs. Sera
Sera: No need called me Mrs. You can call me Sera
Izuki nodded agreement as she admire the Heaven place for minute before they go back to heaven quarter...
Izuki felt like her life is starting change soon so she goes this is her home now... but she felt little sad she will never saw her uncles, aunts or grandparents ever again.
.....
.....
Continue...