xxxiii. mirror, mirror

GHOST OF YOU::  xxxiii

GHOST OF YOU
:: xxxiii. | mirror, mirror

That little twist on the sleeping curse the queen talked about, well, when snow's awake, charming's asleep and vice versa. It obviously wasn't ideal, but the two were making the best out of it. Even though this problem was quite important, getting rid of the evil queen trumped that, which was understandable for the charmings.

"Dad, maybe you should get mom up and try and get some sleep." Emma saw how tired her dad was. He's been up for the past few days because he wanted to participate in taking down the queen.

"I'll be fine." He reassured her, then changing back to the subject, "So, this meeting was called cause someone has an idea."

"Yes." Regina began, "Since we can't kill her, the obvious answer is to trap her —— in a mirror. The mirror realm."

"We'll have to lure her somehow."

Emma looked to David, "I think me and Regina got it, dad."

"Emma —— "

"You need sleep." She cut him off, "So go wake mom up. By the time you wake, the situation hopefully will be resolved."

Soon, Regina and Emma headed to her vault where she could enchant a mirror, so it could be able to trap the evil queen in the mirror realm. After the everything was prepared, all was needed was bait and Emma had a perfect idea for that.

• • •

Regina and Emma stood on the beach, waiting for the queen. Regina held the mirror behind her back, prepared for the right moment.

Eventually, the queen showed up and wasn't that surprised to see them.

She approached the two of them, "As i suspected, you both want something from me. A heart and a solution. However, im only open to one." Her eyes diverted towards Regina.

Emma's eyes were glued to the queen as she spoke, "Regina —— "

Once she pulled the mirror from behind her back, the evil queen used her magic to put the mirror in her hands.

"Looks like i have it now." The queen examined the mirror, "Pretty mirror."

"Emma, run."

The queen just chuckled and used the mirror, sucking Emma and Regina into it. Therefore, the two were now trapped in the mirror realm instead of the queen.