💀2️⃣0️⃣

Yn: U know u are older than goblin.
I said still not believing this oldie.
Am I liking a old man who's even Older than my ancients?

Suga: what's that?

He asked making a confused face.

Yn: a oldie like you, never mind.

Suga:I m not old. I m not aging u know.

Yn: huh?
I become confuse again.

Suga: come let's go on roof top I'll tell u everything.

He said offering me his hand. I looked at him and hold his hand nervously.
I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

As I hold his hand, I got goosebumps, his hands are so cold like always and soft too.

I smile softly looking at his side profile.
My heart feel happy.

We both went to my roof top and sit on the swing.
He take a deep breath before speaking.

Suga:look whatever I m going to tell you just trust me.

Yn:I will.
I said without second thought which made him look at me so I just smile and he nodded. His cheeks turn pink.
He's too cute.

Suga: umm so almost 5000 years ago. I used live with my brother. At that time there was not so much town like now. We both were twins. We both look same except our hair colors. He just had white hairs.

I just keep looking at him. He look toward me and then start again.

Suga: except our face we have nothing in same. He was always so cheerful, kind and lovable. Beautiful heart type. And then there's me a rude, arrogant, cold who was loved by no one.

I can feel the pain in his voice while saying this.

Suga: it's just my brother who loved me except him no one did. Everyone used to play with him, be friend with him, talk with him but not with me.

He look at me and smile.

Suga: u know what in my whole life i have only loved a girl and she also broke my heart. She loved yoongi. I can accept that without any problem but she choose to insult me infront of everyone. She called me stone hearted and said no one Ever gonna love me because I m so rude and selfish. So at the end that Incident made me more rude towards other.

He sob.
Is he crying?

I carress his hairs and then his back.
Yn: it's okay suga every things happens for a reason. If u don't want to tell then it's ok.

He shook his head and start again.

Suga: she loved yoongi a lot. I never let him knew that I used to loved that girl. They both wanted to marry each other but one day by luck I was coming back home through the way of forest behind our home and I found out that the girl was a old witch. I was so shocked to do anything. But I decided to tell it to my brother. I didn't wanted to put his life in a lie. I tried to talk to him but I couldn't. Everytime I tried to talk to him that witch always came in my way. Then she found out that I know about her. She warned me that she will curse me but I didn't listen to her and when she was about to marry my brother I told him everything by right time. We fought in front of everyone. And my brother chose me over her. She was hurt so she showed all of us her true form. My brother was also hurt and felt broken. I guess she really loved him a lot. So she give me a curse that I'll turn into a doll, a creepy one whom no one will love. My brother cried a lot and plead in front of her not to curse me. And because of her true love toward him she melted and said that she couldn't take her curse back but can give a solution. So she said if someone will love me as I m, my curse can be broken. 5000 years went. Loving is so far no one even took me with them.

He said and chuckle a little.
My eyes started tearing up and I Throw myself in his embrace.

He startled at first but then hug me back.

Suga: what happened to you?

Yn: U must have felt so bad and hurt.
He smile sadly.
Suga: it's okay everything is fine now.

Yn: nothing is fine suga u are still a doll.
Suga: I m sure one day I'll found someone who'll love me as I m. A creepy old man.

He said and laugh while I was looking at him with my puffy eyes.

Yn: but how are u not aging?
Suga: my age stops at that time and she said once I'll turn into a pure human again I'll start aging again.

Yn: and what about your brother?

Suga:oh yoongi? He loved me a lot so he couldn't live without me. We both are born to be always together. If I m the wrong way he's my right one. I was always wrong without him. So he have to be Here at the every stage of my life so we are still together.

He said and smile making me confused.

Yn: ur brother is with you?
He nodded..

Suga: sorry I didn't told u about that before. Because I don't want to scare you. You know because of his pleading and all that women also made him doll like me. We both are living together in a single doll since then. I don't want him to suffer but he choose it himself.

My head and heart both hurt hearing him.

Yn: so he's also here in my house?
I asked confused and he nodded making me sighed heavily.

Suga: don't worry he's so sweet and helpful unlike me.

I look at him and cup his face.

Yn: shut up. U are not rude and arrogant its just u don't know how to express your love for someone. I've seen and feel you since day one. At starting I also felt like that u are rude but with time I realized that u are the sweetest and caring person I can ever meet.

I said and get embarrassed. I just remove my hand from his face and sit straight.

Yn: I never ever wanted to hurt you suga. I just don't know how to talk to others. I m not good with my words because I never neither have friends nor family. So I m really sorry.

I said and felt his hand cupping my face.

He made me look into his eyes. He smile
And said.

Suga: I never felt hurt by your words. U don't have to feel sorry. Hmm?

He said and make me nod. We both keep looking at each other then my eyes fall on his lips. They were soft. I again look Into his eyes.
We both slowly come close and the next second I felt his lips on mine.