|6| •Clinomania

"You did that didn't you?" I heard as soon as I entered the house... He was still shirtless... Fuck! I couldn't help but admired his abs..

"Hmm.. I did" I replied coldly.I helped him, He should be thanking me..

"And vo kyu" he again curiously asked..

"Kyunki I lov-"

I stopped...What am I saying? was I serious? Did I really love him? no I didn't... Or maybe I did. If I didn't then why did I kill her? I did I felt like I needed revenge from that particular girl. I didn't care earlier then, Why's this happening? What did I want..?

"Kyunki you what? Dekho Elenoir, I don't fucking care what's happening between us but the thing is we need to marry and right now!"

He exclaimed as he came way to closer to her. He bent to her eye level and maintained an eye contact. I was lost, In those hazel brown orbes. It was deep... Too deep... He hid emotions. But now all he had now was rage. Why, what happened?, did someone do something?, did someone asked something? What did he want? What was going in his mind? I begged to know! I didn't want to have a forced marriage and at such young age! We were fucking 25. No! Not now...I had many things to do ahead. I focused in his ocean like eyes once more. He asked for answers, In hurry!

"Why is that Shivam?" I re-asked him...

His eyes were replying hurry whereas his face replied calmness and patience...what did he want?
I saw him stand up straight. Without breaking our eye contact...he was tall but not too much... I came till his nose... I felt a cold icy skin snaking around my waist tightly pulling me closer to his bare chest and make my palms rest on it and one finger under my chin making my head getting up helping me drown more in those orbes of his...

"Listen my dear Ellie... I don't know about you but we are moving to Scotland fields... I won some billion dollars contract"

"And what does that have to do that with us getting married?" Like really? Why would I get married with him if he's moving to Scotland fields? Soon after he admired me, he jerked his arm so tight that I fell in his laps as he sat down softly. He got that finger from under my chin and and slightly tucked some hairs behind my ears caressing my face with his that finger. I felt calm, as if the wildfire inside me has somehow extinguished. I felt safe in his arms. He soon grabbed my neck in his hands softly bringing me close...

"I am surely not going to leave you Jaan, alone in this unfair world" My eyes teared up. My sight blurred due to the tears forming. Unknowingly he placed his lips on mine and a tear escaped from my eyes as I closed them. The kiss was soft and slow showing care. Was this the life I was meant to live in? How can life be better? Some more tears ran down my cheeks as he parted his lips away from mine. I opened my eyes just to see him in a worried expression. He said something leaving me astonished.

"But I'll wait mera baccha till you don't give me the permission" I felt Clinomania.. One of the pretty words from my dictionary... Which meant Excessive desire to stay in bed.

I was tired of my life... He was confusing... Honestly... Too confusing... Did he really care or was he just holding a drama... I begged for answers looking deep in his eyes while he answered... He honestly cared..
"Can you forgive for what I did earlier? Please love?" I internally squealed as he nicknamed me. I wanted to forgive him but not until he begged on his knees for it.

I simply rolled my eyes and tried standing up but he pulled me jerking his arms..I sat on his laps as like falling... I kept my head on the other side not looking at him... Afterall he had hurt me somehow...

"Chodo mujhe, chale jao yaha se!" I said to him coldly... Really cold...

He left me while kneeling in front of me holding my hands, and said, "Kahan jau? Mey ab beghar ho chuka hu, kyunki tum hi ghar ho meri"

"I didn't know that you could say such romantic things" I coughed a chuckle out saying this. I felt something in my tummy. Way too many butterflies, Or maybe the whole zoo inside there.

"I can't help it, it just comes out naturally and effortlessly since I have admired someone so gorgeous..." He tightened his grip on my hand... I could see he felt insecure... He felt I would slip out of his hands... I did love him and now I felt confirmed...

________________________________________:×)

Chota episode tha but agyega or bhi episodes jald hi
Peace out!✌️