𝟭. 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

When Amélie and her family finally returned home, the young girl run to her room immediately.

She wished to avoid the consolation from her father, knowing that no words would ease her pain.

Sadness overwhelmed her after having to say goodbye to her grandmother in Italy, far from her usual residence.

It was understandable that her father would come to inquire about her well-being, a constant concern since the news of her grandmother's passing. But it was overwhelming for the young girl that he did it almost every minute.

Like now, as he was knocking on the door of her bedroom.

"I wish to be alone," exclaimed Amélie, her voice muffled by the pillow.

"I understand..." sighed her father from the other side of the door. "Armand and Max are worried about you; you have not yet responded to their messages... honey, I understand your sadness, but you should not push always those who only want to support you."

Amélie remained silent, containing her frustration. "I will respond to their messages... now please, leave me alone," she pleaded.

"Honey, I beg you not to drift away. Your brother, Evie, and I are going out to eat. Come with us," insisted Joseph, although he new it wouldn't be worth it

"I just want to be alone now, please understand, let me be alone for a moment," sobbed Amélie.

"Alright," conceded her father with a resigned sigh. "I love you," he added before walking away, trying not to overwhelm her further.

With a sigh, Amélie detached herself from the pillow and went to her phone to activate the data and check the messages from Armand and Max.

She knew they were worried, but she just didn't have the strength to reply to them. She didn't want to drag them down to her drama.

MAX MESSAGES (MY LITTLE GINGERBREAD)

"Amelie, I hoped you're okay, you dad told us what happened to your grandma. I'm truly sorry, but you're not alone and you know that. Me and Armand are always here for you."
1:16pm

"Amelie, are you okay?"
1:30pm

"Your dad told us you were going to Italy, to say goodbye to your grandma."
1:30pm

"Do you need me and Armand to come?"
1:31pm

"Cause will do it, and you know that."
1:31pm

"Amelie don't ever forget we're here for you."
1:35pm

"I know you need time for yourself, but don't forget you'll always have a shoulder to cry."
1:40pm

Seeing all those support messages made Amelie sobbed. She felt like she didn't deserve them.

ARMAND MESSAGES (MY FAVORITE SWIFTE)

"Honey, is everything okay?"
1:15 pm

"Your dad just told us about your grandma and I'm truly sorry, do you need me to come over?"
1:16pm

"Amelie, please, please answer. Your dad told us you are going to Italy to get to say goodbye to your grandma. And I'm worried do you want me and Max to come, cause we will, without hesitating."
1:30pm

"Darling, please answer."
1:30pm

"Don't forget I'm here for you."
1:30pm

"I'll give you space, but please if you read this don't forget me and Max love you."
1:32pm

"You are very important to me...never forget that. ❤️‍🩹
1:41pm

She pressed her phone against her chest, knowing they wanted to support her. But she just felt that she would be a burden to them.

Even though she knew she couldn't ignore them forever, she would return to school on Monday by her father's order, as he didn't want her to spend all her time locked in her room, and it was only Friday.
.....................................................................

Omg!

Sorry I'm so late, in the first chapter. Jejeje...😅

But I'm here, finally.

I know it's a small first one, but promise you enjoy every single update.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I like to reads your comments and of course see your voting.

Oh and by the way, if you seen my profile picture there I have Armand and Amelie.

Hope you enjoy it.

And of course don't forget to congratulate Armand for his birthday.