《𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲》

Complete Summary

╔══《"Wasn't it easier in your》══╗
firefly-catchin' days?

     They whisper of Corbin, saying he has been cursed by the devil. They whisper that no amount of prayer will give the boy salvation from this curse. His mother–who refuses to raise a child touched by Satan–chooses to spend her days ignoring him, or preaching to god to save him. He lives his life in fear, he lives his life in discomfort, he lives his life believing he is destined for destruction. That is the only life he knows.

       They whisper of Finn, saying he is different. They whisper that no amount of coverup can hide the fact that he is unlike anyone else in his family. Adopted when young, Finn has grown up privileged in a picture perfect family. Despite this, he lives his life in isolation, he lives his life in discomfort, he lives his life believing he will never fit in. That is the only life he knows.

       When a single crossing of paths sparks a journey through peaking mountains and concaving valleys, the two boys discover that the ups and downs of life are better lived when experienced with another. Maybe Corbin does need saving, and maybe Finn just needs somewhere to fit in.

       An unraveling of truths, and a turn of events lead the two unsuspecting boys down a rough and winding road through hell and back. In a tale where change is inevitable, and life is not always promised, they cannot escape alone.

╚══《Word count-247》══╝

══https://open.spotify.com/track/12nBPF4Rh4XLFJV0YLN7uj══