cant stop thinking of you

tek it, cafuné

tek it, cafuné

( IRL, instagram, groupchat, spam)

"the very first night"

When Lana and Chris first got together, Lana was just 16, and Chris was a year older at 17. Fast forward to the breakup, and Chris was 19 while Lana had just turned 18. Now, Lana's 19, and Chris is 20. It's tricky because they're constantly bumping into each other, and with Chris being part of a triplet trio and Lana being tight with his brothers.

Lana couldn't stand Chris, and Chris, well, he claimed he couldn't stand Lana.

Everyone but Lana could see through Chris's supposed hate for her.

It was obvious he still had feelings for Lana. So, why did he break up with her? no one actually knows, not even Lana. One day, she got the call, and that was the end of it.

Afterward, Lana threw herself into her online presence, blowing up on TikTok and YouTube practically overnight. She had a whole new vibe, and everything about her seemed incredible. Chris missed the old Lana, but truth be told, the new Lana was partly his doing.

It was tough for Chris to avoid his ex-girlfriend popping up everywhere – on his TikTok "For You" page, in his YouTube recommendations, with his friendgroup and all over his Instagram feed. She seemed to have the whole world posting about her. She was like a whole new person: new friends, a new vibe, new passions.

Sure, she didn't ditch their shared friends; they were like family. But she had a whole new circle, too. She was always on the move, always busy. That got under Chris's skin. Lana used to hate being so tied up, at least the Lana he knew. She loathed schedules, avoided new faces, steered clear of parties, and couldn't stand being out past midnight.

She avoided Chris like the plague. Was she trying to prove a point, or had she truly moved on? Chris, on the other hand, hadn't moved an inch from where they left off. He realized he'd been a stupid teenager when he ended things with her. While he admired her skyrocketing popularity, he couldn't shake the feeling that she'd changed, unless this was who she'd always been.

Her YouTube videos were a constant hit, with the one that got her attention titled "Documenting 4 Months of a Breakup" raking in 8.6 million views. Chris couldn't bring himself to watch it.

Chris remained steadfast in his decision to avoid Lana's content. He couldn't bear to see her moving on without him, thriving in a world where he no longer held a place.