Ch|1

"I am telling you I am not the one you were supposed to kidnap." Even after repeating this for the hundredth time, the kidnappers don't listen to me.

I am not scared of them; they look civil and rich. Not like the one who kidnapped me when I was twelve.

I don't even want to go there; it makes me feel like they'll come anytime and kill me. They promised

Shaking my head, I try to forget about it. And I will do anything for that, even if it means that I have to stare at all seven calm but 'don't mess with us' faces of my current kidnappers. 
They are not even professional. It has been two hours since I was abducted by them, and not once have they talked to me.
The only thing they do is stare at me. Now, I can't say if they look at me like I am nothing to them or if I am too precious for them.

Both are scary in their own way. What if I am not important to them and they decide to kill me? I can't die right now.
At least not before I have my first kiss. There are so many things that I need to try before I meet up with the angel of death. 
However, what if they decide that I am too precious for them because they need to sell me and earn money for my body?
I can't afford that.
I need to have my first time with a man like Eli King. 

"Who the hell did you bring?" A deep voice cuts through the silence, dripping with anger.
It's a voice that reminds me of my fictional crushes. 

"I didn't know you guys could be this useless. I shouldn't have trusted you people." His voice echoes, and before I could even understand where that voice is coming from, a man walks in, looking like a person just walking out of a book.
He shouts perfection. Am I in some parallel universe?
Because there is no way Allah is so meherbaan on me.
This man has to have some kind of imperfection.
He must have flaws somewhere. Maybe his teeth are crooked or he's a psychopath.
What if he's a cannibal? His face may be flawless, but what about his character? 

However, every thought evaporates from my mind into the thin air when he walks towards me. 
His walk holds elegance and dominance.
When he finally stands in front of me while I am sitting on the chair, I consider rising from my chair to avoid staring at his snug black shirt, which is tight enough to tell me that its owner has a great physique. But I don't get up. I don't have any power to do so. 

"Mehreen Quraishi." My name leaves his mouth, and my heart decides to beat at an abnormal rate. 
If that was not enough, he decides to bend, keeping his hands on each side of the arm of the chair and directly locking his gaze with mine. 

"Do you know for how long I wanted to get my hands on you?" If this man was ugly and chapri-looking, I would have been scared by his sentence that he just delivered.
But since his face is perfectly sculptured and he is obviously my type of guy considering the fact that he is a real man, I am swooning.
I am suddenly feeling lucky that I had a fight with my annoying sister Zainab; if that hadn't happened, how would I have met him? 

Five hours ago-

"Uth ja kumbhkaran ki aulad." I hear Kriti's voice, and when I open my eyes, I see people getting out of the plane.
Getting up immediately, I retrieve my bag from the overhead bins, and then we walk out. 
"Are you coming with me or going directly to your house?" She asks me.  
"House obviously, let me go and check if I am kicked out, then I'll come to you." I informed her. 

"Oka." She gives me a thumbs up, and we both go our separate ways. My house, where my parents and my sister live, is not far from the airport. The area is posh and expensive, so traffic is also less here.
Within thirty-five minutes, I am here, standing outside the gate of the house I left at the age of fourteen. 
No one knows that I am here; I didn't tell them on purpose. What if they tell me that I shouldn't be coming back? Fear takes over me, but I still open the gate and enter.