Learning the Omaticaya way

(YN Pov) 

I woke and had breakfast with the Na'vi it was time for me and Jake to learn Omaticaya ways as as we are in a open area with Neytiri as she's gonna teach us how to ride a Direhorse.

Neytiri holds the dirhorse by the reins as Jake speaks to the animal.

Jake: Easy girl.

Neytiri: Pale is female.  

He walks to pales side as Neytiri soothes the horse in Na'vi as Jake speaks to the horse.

Jake: Okay. Easy, girl.

He then hops up and sits on the horse back as Neytiri hand him the antlle like thing as Jake takes is braid and connects it as the horse whine and he breathes heavily as Neytiri speaks to him.

Neytiri: That is Shahaylu. The bond. Feel her. 

I see Jake close is eyes as he breaths as Neytiri continues speaking.

Neytiri: Feel her heartbeat. Her breath. Feel her strong legs. You may tell her what to do. *Points to head* Inside. For now. Say where to go.

We walk back a little as Jake straightens himself out as he points forward while saying. 

Jake: Forward! 

The horse runs as Jake falls off and lands in the mud as me and Neytiri laugh a little as we run to him as we see a half his front body is covered in mud as Neytiri goes after the horse as we hooves and look and see Tsu'tey with another hunter as they stop and say.

Tsu'tey: You should go away.

Jake: No, you'd miss me. I knew you could speak English. 

He scoffs as Tsu'tey speaks to Neytiri in Na'vi.

Tsu'Tey: *Na'vi* This alien will learn nothing...A rock sees more...look at him. The Sky person. He might learn better then this dreamwalker.

Neytiri just chuckles as she taps hos horse making it move as both Tsu'tey and the warrior run off as Neytiri looks at Jake and says.

Neytiri: Again.

After many times of Jake falling on his ass I was able to get it right, even though I could not make this "Bond" I was able to ride it correcting, bring back memories on when I road animals like this before as the next day me and Jake are following Neytiri all the to the top of home tree as we reach the top and me and Jake look down to see how high we were and we see the forest and it looks beautiful then Neytiri starts making a bird like call as I lower my rangefinder and see winged creatures high up on branches as one of them hisses and lands in front of Neytiri as me and Jake back up a little as he says.

Jake: Hold shit! *Laughs nervously* 

Neytiri: Do not look in her eye. 

Jake lawyers his eyes as I had my helmet on as Neytiri has a piece of meat as she holds it in front of the creature as she says.