Gental breeze

Months passed, and Yeonjun couldn't shake the memory of his encounter with Soojeong at the café.

Despite the busyness of his days, her words lingered in his mind like a haunting melody, drawing him back to that cozy corner where their paths had first crossed.One evening, as the city shimmered under a blanket of stars,

Yeonjun found himself wandering aimlessly once again. Lost in thought, he turned a familiar corner and stumbled upon the very café where he had met Soojeong months before.

Heart pounding with anticipation, he pushed open the door and stepped inside, the warm aroma of coffee enveloping him like a familiar embrace.

And there, at the same corner table where they had first met, sat Soojeong, her eyes focused intently on a new notebook.

Their eyes met across the room, and a smile spread across Soojeong's face as she recognized him.

"Yeonjun," she said, her voice carrying across the room like a gentle breeze.

"What a pleasant surprise."

Yeonjun returned her smile, his heart swelling with warmth at the sight of her.
"Soojeong," he replied,

crossing the room to join her at the table.

"It's been too long."As they settled into their seats, the years seemed to melt away, leaving only the two of them and the quiet hum of the café around them.

"What brings you here tonight?" Soojeong asked, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

Yeonjun hesitated, unsure of how to put his feelings into words.

"I suppose I couldn't stay away," he admitted, a faint blush coloring his cheeks.

"Your words have a way of drawing me in, like a moth to a flame."

Soojeong's smile softened, her gaze never leaving his.

"I'm glad you came," she said, reaching across the table to place a reassuring hand on his.

"I've missed our conversations."Their words flowed effortlessly once again, weaving a tapestry of shared dreams and aspirations beneath the watchful gaze of the stars above.

And as they whiled away the hours in each other's company, Yeonjun and Soojeong knew that their unexpected encounter was just the beginning of a love story written in the stars.

As the evening wore on and the café began to empty, Yeonjun and Soojeong found themselves reluctant to part ways. With a lingering glance, they both knew they wanted to see each other again, to continue the connection that had sparked between them.

Soojeong broke the silence first, her voice soft but determined.

"Yeonjun, I don't want this night to end," she confessed, her eyes searching his for any sign of hesitation.

Yeonjun felt a surge of warmth in his chest at her words, his own desire mirroring hers.

"Neither do I, Soojeong," he admitted, his heart pounding with anticipation. "Is there... a way we can stay in touch?"

Soojeong's smile widened, and she reached for her bag, rummaging through it until she found a pen and a slip of paper. With practiced ease, she scribbled down her phone number and handed it to Yeonjun with a shy smile.

"Here," she said, her cheeks flushed pink with excitement. "Call me anytime."

Yeonjun accepted the slip of paper with a grateful nod, his fingers tingling with anticipation as he tucked it into his pocket.

"Thank you, Soojeong," he said, his voice filled with genuine gratitude. "I'll make sure to give you a call."

And with that promise hanging in the air between them, they exchanged one final smile before parting ways, the memory of their unexpected encounter lingering in their hearts long after they had left the warmth of the café behind.