first love 2 end .

"Why you were standing here humm" jungkook asked softly. " M-mo--mom w-as c-cal-calling you f-for d--di--dinner ." He shuttered so badly that Jungkook just wanted to kiss him out there . "Let's go then. They must be waiting for us . " Jungkook said as he held his hand and started dragging him . As they come near the dining room taehyung immediately releases his hand from jungkook and runs towards his seat . Jungkook chuckled at his cute behaviour.

They were eating when Taehyung's phone rang. It was Jimin . "Hello Jimin , what happened? ". " Umm ,If they agree then ok !" He said looking at bogum , jungkook and Lisa . "Hmm bye ". Everyone was looking at him with questioning eyes . " Ummm it was jimin. he has organized a party tonight because our exams are over. And he wants both hyungs to come too ". " WHAT He invited all of you but not me ? Seriously?" Lisa showed anger which was fake . " Yaah He has strictly forbidden me from bringing you to the party. I can't do anything about it, sorry ". Taehyung said while holding back his laughter. "Otherwise, if she comes then the whole atmosphere of the party will be spoiled". Bogum joked . " Yaah hyung How can you say this? " She said with pout . everyone started laughing . Everyone knows that they joke like this. Taehyung was also giggling . Hearing this, Jungkook started looking at him and a smile automatically appeared on his face. Taehyung felt stare on himself so he looked that way only to find that Jungkook was looking at him . He started feeling shy so he looked down. He remembered their moment which had just happened before coming to the dining table. He started smiling and was happy because now he started feeling that Jungkook likes him too. he raised him eyes and looked at him who was smiling at him so he also smiled. They were taking glance of each other while eating . After lunch everyone was sitting in the lounge . "Tae you are my dear brother right , please, I also want to come to the party. " Lisa said to Taehyung with pleading. everyone was holding back their laughter But everyone started laughing loudly after listening to Lisa. "If you want, you can come, but if Jimin says something, don't tell me ". " Please.. please.... please... please..... please taetae ." Lisa pleaded.
"Now it's enough already tae baby don't do this ". Mrs. Kim said after looking at Lisa's face. " Yaah ,Mom I was just enjoying her . Noona he also mentioned your name sorry hehee ". Tae said while giggling. "Yeyyyy tae baby let's go for shopping ". "No noona , No need for shopping, it's just a simple party " .
" So what plzzzzzzz let's go na I want to do shopping , You know I haven't shopped for so long, this is a good opportunity. So plzzzzzzzzz ". Lisa makes cute faces to convince Taehyung "
" Lisa baby , why shopping hunh you have very pretty dresses . Wear one of the ones you bought when you came here ". Mrs.jeon suggested her . She became sad and didn't say anything after that . " We are going shopping Lisa go and get ready we will leave in half an hour and Taehyung you too ". jungkook made the final decision . " Umm , n..no that's.. that's ok , i.. i .. don't want anything. you take lisa ". Taehyung shuttered. " You are and you will come with me just let's go before it's late ". Lisa said while dragging Taehyung upstairs.
Jungkook also went to his room to change. After sometime Taehyung came out of his room and at the same time Jungkook also came out. Taehyung stood at the door of his room and started looking down because of the strong gaze of jungkook. He was wearing just a simple black trouser n sky blue shirt with loose tie and Glasses . But in jungkook's eyes he was looking breathtaking. He just wanted to pinned him on the door and kiss him roughly.