Chapter-1

the atmosphere was delightful with the sound of the Azan echoing everywhere. Umar Shaikh woke up to the sound of the alarm on his phone in his room. He sat up and was thinking about something, then suddenly got up from the bed with a smile on his face, went to the washroom in the room, performed Wudu, came out, took the prayer mat from the table, and started praying. After offering Namaz, he reached the breakfast table, greeted his family with love by saying 'Assalam walikum', and sat at his table as usual.

Abbas Shaikh and Abdullah Shaikh were discussing work matters with Umar. On the other side, everyone in the house was having breakfast.
Abbas and Abdullah had breakfast together and then left for the 'Shaikh group of industries' which was located an hour away from the 'Shaikh Mansion'. After some time, Umar said 'Assalam walikum' to his "Ammi" and "Choti ammi" and left home.
                  ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─
Haleema Appi ,wake up quickly or you'll be late for school, go away from here, don't bother me early in the morning, I'm just getting up, give me
5- minutes. Okay, I'm leaving. I wouldn't even wake you up brooo,if Ammi didn't tell me to do this. Anyway, they won't deduct money from my salary for being late. Upon hearing this , Haleema immediately sat up and say Arghhhh!!!. Now that you're wake up, get ready quickly and come downstairs. We're all waiting for you. Saying this, Ayesha immediately ran away from there.Because she knew that if she didn't leave from there, Haleema was going to beat her up badly.

Haleema Shaikh was wearing black suit today, in which she looked very beautiful, just like a fairy.After getting ready and grabbing her bag, she left her room.

On the other side, Ayesha, dressed in her school uniform, was having breakfast at the dining table and telling her "Baba",
"Ibrahim Shaikh ne muskurate hua bola ji beta kahiye"!...
"Aap  Haleema appi ki shaadi jaldi karwa dein, taki unke shoar unhe subh subh utha kre, taki meri duty khtm ho".
"Ibrahim ur tabassum sunte hi unhone ne kha khayal to achha chalin hum is bare me sochte hai"
Ayesha, overcome with happiness, jumped up from her seat at the table and exclaimed, "Hurray!"
At that moment, Haleema comes and lightly taps her on the head with her hand. clenched teeth in anger, Haleema gave a menacing smile and said,.... "Tumhein itni jaldi hai tum krlo shaadi".
Ayesha complained to her father, saying, "Baba... Dekhein isliye hum keh rhe hai ki inki shaadi krwa dein, inko to mohhabat se paish ana hi nhi ata hai ", said pouting in cute way.
Haleema said, ye mohhabat wagaira kuch nhi hota hai".
Tabassum Begum, said in frustrated tone , "Enough, both of you."
Haleema &Ayesha began eating breakfast in silence.

After having breakfast, Haleema left for school with the driver.

After breakfast, Ayesha also left with her father.
                       ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Darksa and Nazrin were sitting in the lounge, drinking tea.At that moment, Darksha said to Nazrin, "bhabhi, I was saying that now we should start thinking about Umar's marriage."
Nazrin immediately placed her tea cup on the table and said, "Yes, you're right darksa. Let's discuss this topic in the evening time when everyone is come home.
                      ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
It was evening time, with a gentle cool breeze blowing outside. The sun had set, and the children were sitting in the lounge after performing the Maghrib prayer, and, talking among themselves. At that moment, they heard the sound of cars arriving in the Shaikh Mansion. Abbas, Abdullah, and Umar entered together, and rang the doorbell.Darksha said Usman go and open the door. Usman got up from the sofa and said annoyingly, "Why does everyone make me do all the work in this house?"
"Aarha hu yrrr!!" Usman said in frustation.
Usman opened the door and greeted everyone  "Assalamu Alaikum."
Everyone say "walikum assalam"
And enter in sitting area where everyone sitting together.
Nazrin and Darksha came back with tea.Abbas, while taking a cup of tea, said in a very soothing voice, "Wow, bringing tea has made my heart happy. Thank you both."Upon hearing this, Nazrin and Darksha had a slight smile on their faces. After finishing his tea, Umar got up and said, "Ammi, I'm going to my room to relax for a bit.""Okay, beta , go and relax," Nazrin begum replied.

Abbas, listen, I was saying that now we should start thinking about Umar's marriage. Nazrin, today Abdullah and I were discussing this same topic and thinking that we should talk to you all about it and then take decision. Alright then, that is good. You start looking for a girl so that we can bring our daughter-in-law into our home soon.
Yes, of course, we have seen a girl, sister-in-law, Abdullah said in excitement.
Darksha asked in excitedly, "Who is she?"
Nazrin also asked in excitement, who is she?"
Abbas smiled and said calmly, "Relax, let me tell you who she is."
You  our childhood friend, Abbas said.
Nazrin &darksa said we don't no.?
Ibrahim Shaikh; he also visited our house on Eid, Abdullah Shaikh said.
Nazrin and Darksa said, "Oh yes, now we remember."Alright, I'll ask Umar right after dinner tonight, and then the four of us can go see the girl.
                  ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Umar was sitting on the sofa in his room, working on his laptop, when Nazrin Begum entered. Upon seeing his mother, Umar closes his laptop, sets it aside, and says, "Please come in, Ammi, have a seat."
Nazrin sits beside Umar and says to him, "Beta, now that you've come of age for marriage, we've seen a girl for you among us all. We thought of asking you first before we go to see the girl."
Umar smiled happily and replied, "If everyone thinks she's suitable, then I'm ready for marriage, Ammi.Seeing Umar Shaikh's happiness, Nazrin Begum chuckled and said, "Then we'll go tomorrow itself to see the girl because my son is eager to get married soon."
Umar said, "Yes, Ammi, please go tomorrow and finalize the proposal." Saying this, Umar hugged Nazrin begum and started laughing joyfully.
Alright, Nazrin Begum said with a smile.
As Nazrin Begum started to get up from the sofa after saying "Alright," Umar said, "Ammi, please also bring a photo of the girl when you come, okay?"Nazrin Begum smiled and said, "Alright, I'll definitely bring it."

                   ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Thank you❤🙏.
Finally completing the first chapter today!.....
Guys please do vote, share 🙏.
And ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Next chapter soon.....!

!