Make Him Fall In Love With You

(How Did I ended up here? was that all happened in the jahua palace just a dream? but my wrist is still red!! was that lanzhan? the crown prince? but why did he asked me why didn't I killed him??) oof I pumped into someone "sorry I was daydrea-" H-hey lanzhan what a coincidence? where are you going? I asked him, "it's non of your business" he replied. hmph what are you? A robot? don't you have any facial expressions? hehe I teased him.. hmph boring* he replied, what?? boring? hmph I pouted, he walked away without giving me another word.

 hmph boring* he replied, what?? boring? hmph I pouted, he walked away without giving me another word

Weiwuxian: hey? lanzhaan, you are the one who is boring!! the righteous cold hearted lanzhan. the rumors are 100 percentage true! *sneer*

lanzhan: *walks away like there's no one here*

weiwuxian got furious and grabbed lanzhan's hands, dragging him to an alley.

weiwuxian: do you think you are good huh? then what was that yesterday? did you test me whether I'm your enemy or not? I know it was you who did all those things to me!! what? do you have feelings for me? let me tell you lanzhan "YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. TYPE" with that saying weiwuxian let go of lanzhan and walked away!

lanzhan: *grip his fist*

----------------

later

weiwuxian POV
I was wandering around and i stopped when I spot a cave, I approched the cave, it was so dark it was like I lost in that cave..

suddenly,

Voice: XIAO ZHAN!! (his name in the modern time)

xiao zhan: *stunned* w-who is this? H-how did you know my real name?

voice: I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND I WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE.

xiao zhan: what? no I was dead in my world thats why I got here..

voice: WHO SAID YOU ARE DEAD?

xiao zhan: I Am because I know I got into an accident before I got here

voice: INDEED! HOWEVER YOUR BODY IS NOT DEAD YET. YOU ARE JUST IN COMA.

xiao zhan: that means I can go back to my own world?

voice: YOU CAN. BUT YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR TASK HERE.

xiao zhan: what task? I am confused!!

voice: YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING WHEN THE TIME COME. NOW WALK STRAIGHT FORE 5MINUTES AND YOU WILL FIND THE WAY OUT.

xiao zhan: o-okay thank you!

voice: A'ZHAN, YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL.

xiao zhan: what? why? hey? tell me, where did you go? he- *sigh*

zhan walked 5 minutes straight as that voice said and came out of the cave.

................

Jiang cheng, sister.. Do I have any enemies? like haters?

Jiang Yanli: No A'wei. you are A child.. who would hate you? *stroking weiwuxian's head*

Jiang cheng: I would! sister he is not a child!! he is just a spoiled brat. don't spoil him too much. he always bring us problem.

Jiang Yanli: A'cheng don't talk like that, you are not a child anymore!

wiweiwuxian: *jest at him*

Jiang cheng: weiwuxian y- hmph sister he is not a child too..

Jiang Yanli: alright alright time to go to bed. go and sleep you two.

Jiang cheng and weiwuxian: hmph crossed arms and turned against each other.

................

In The Jahua Palace

weiwuxian: as expected you are here.. were you waiting for me? did you miss me?

lanzhan: go away..

Weiwuxian: hmm~ are you shy? *giggle* he- hmm? hmm!! hmmmmmm hmmm lanzhan puts a silent spell on weiwuxian) I shook him to take the spell but he didn't move a bit.

lanzhan: ....

weiwuxian: -haa huff huff.. you- you cruel man. how dare you put a silence spell on me. you cold hearted bastard. fuck it Ima get going... I turned around to walk but suddenly I felt a little dizzy

A VOICE:(MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU)