SuperHandy Foldable Aluminum Electric Wheelchair

SuperHandy Foldable Aluminum - 250W Brushless Motor, 4MPH Speed, Comfortable Controls, Electromagnetic Braking - Lightweight & Portable

Save $100.00 Original price$999.99 Current price$899.99

From $81.23/mo or 0% APR with Check your purchasing power

SKU GUT155-FBA

Assembled Dimensions:

Package Dimensions:

Add to cart

Availability:

In stock, ready to be shipped

Shipping Information

Free Shipping on all orders. No minimum purchase Necessary. For faster delivery times, please use Buy with Prime Checkout when available.

Returns & Warranty

All our products come standard with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. As well as a 30 Day Return Period. Restocking fee may apply - Return Policy

Description

Experience Mobility Redefined: Introducing the SuperHandy

Enhanced Freedom and Independence: Crafted with a lightweight aluminum frame, the SuperHandy Electric Wheelchair offers convenience and durability. Its foldable design provides versatility for easy storage and transportation.

Effortless Maneuvering:Equipped with a powerful 250W brushless motor, this wheelchair ensures smooth navigation through various terrains. With a maximum speed of 4MPH, you can move swiftly and efficiently.

Tackle Any Slope: Fear no slopes with the SuperHandy Electric Wheelchair. Its maximum slope capacity of 9 degrees allows you to confidently conquer inclines, granting you the freedom to explore different environments.

Comfort and Safety at the Core: Prioritizing your well-being, this lightweight foldable electric wheelchair features comfortable hand controls and an ergonomic design. The electromagnetic braking system provides reliable safety, delivering peace of mind during your journeys.

Portability Meets Sturdiness: Whether indoors or outdoors, the SuperHandy Electric Wheelchair offers the versatility you need. Its lightweight aluminum construction adds to its portability without compromising on sturdiness.

Embrace Accessibility and Freedom: Experience the convenience, power, and reliability of the SuperHandy Electric Wheelchair Lightweight Aluminum. Regain your independence, enhance your mobility, and embrace a life of increased accessibility and freedom.

 Regain your independence, enhance your mobility, and embrace a life of increased accessibility and freedom