I don't know what, but I feel it coming.

Sundays are bad when it's night

——————————————————-

- Stan Marsh -

-Tuesday, 4pm -

I just came back from school, didn't hear anything from Kyle.. he promised me he could meet me here or like at the park but I guess not. Simply, I'm just playing guitar waiting for him to text me back. 

!New message from Kyley-B!

"Hy  ya I can meat u at he park"

-

His spelling is TERRIBLE! This is NOT how Kyle texts. I'm getting suspicious, maybe it's cartman.. did he do something to Kyle? I don't even know if I should even go... I don't want to get hurt..

I know! I'm going to respond and say no!

-

"Okay see you there!"

-

Ok fine, even if Kyle is kidnapped or whatever I wanna see him.

I ran out the house and to the nearby park.

"Hey Stan, what are you doing here?" A person in the park said.

"Oh hi red, yeah I'm just looking for Kyle." 

"Should've guessed it.. heh" Red replied. "Yeah haha." Red was Craig's cousin, she wasn't as popular as Craig but pretty well known. I looked over red to find Kyle standing next to a tree staring at the ground.

"Okay, bye red!"

I ran off towards Kyle.

"Bye, Stan.."

"Uhm.. hey dude." I approached Kyle, saying.

"Hi.." he returned. "Why did you call me here, I thought you didn't like me.. or.. something.." he mumbled. "You know, wanted to talk to you.. about things.." I mumbled back. "Can we uh, make this quick." "Yeah sure, um.. I wanted to talk to you about a few days ago.." "I don't think you should be doing drugs man.." I continued. "And who are you? Mr Mackey?" Kyle responded. "You shouldn't even care about me. How come you do now?" "Kyle I just don't want anything bad to happen to you!" "Well maybe I want something bad to happen to me!" He said. I didn't say anything after that. I just looked at the floor and scratched the back of my neck. "That's okay, Kyle." I walked away.