Dark Cacao Cookie

TW!: Armbinder, neck biting/licking, bondage(?)

Your role: priest
Dark cocoa cookie role: king

This is a request!★

It is assumed that many times kings go to priests for appointments or rituals in order to be able to proclaim themselves as kings or queens.

You were barely a priest when King Dark Cacao asked you to proclaim him king.

You went to his castle, carrying with you things like a cross, candles or something useful for the naming.

You were a little nervous but determined to do perfectly well.

When you arrived the guards opened the door for you, but it was strange, the huge hallway was completely empty.

You felt the doors behind you close completely, something was wrong.

You began to walk towards the throne, you had to start putting them in their place.

As you crouched down in front of the throne to decorate the floor with candles and other things, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You were about to turn around when you felt your hands being grabbed and brought together, that person had a lot of strength.

You were forced to get up from the ground, you managed to see that person's face.

It was none other than the powerful king Dark Cacao.

<Hmm...it seems that letter didn't reach you.>

The king said, still clutching you tightly.

You tilted your head in confusion, you hadn't quite understood what he had meant.

<there was a change of plans, you must come with me to my room, leave all that there.>

He pointed to a table.

You listened, Leaving your suitcase and other things on the table, as soon as you did it he pulled you close to him.

His hand rested on your hip as he walked.

<I'm completely sure you'll enjoy it, we have the whole afternoon to ourselves and that "ritual".>

You didn't quite understand what he meant, since it was really just an appointment, perhaps his change of plans was a ritual.

When You two arrived he opened the door for you, you entered looking around, the room looked very nice and luxurious, but there were ropes and strange things on the bed.

<¿Would you mind closing the window?>

You walked towards the window, closing it at his command, But as you turned your back to him, he took advantage.

You felt a rope surround your chest and be tied tightly.

You were a little confused as Dark Cacao quickly He tied your wrists, it seemed like he wanted to be very sure that you couldn't get away.

He put some ankle cuffs on you.

When you were going to react you were already completely tied everywhere, he put a collar on your neck as well as a leash.

You were a little confused and you made a face, you saw him sit on his bed, you were going to speak when you felt him pull on the leash.

The pull was very strong, you fell to your knees in front of him.

<Ah, no talking.>

He completely gagged you with a plastic ball, it fit well in your mouth, at least it wasn't that uncomfortable.

You felt a strong and shameless touch on your body, your robe was being torn by that king.

The fabric fell completely torn to the sides, leaving you in only your underwear.

You felt your cheeks burn with a pink hue.

<Aww, come on, ¿don't you like having the full attention of a king like me?>

He said giving a chuckle.

<I hope you get used to it, from now on you will be my new pet, I love obedient dogs.>

His tone was somewhat more lustful and sadistic as he said those words.

He pushed you and made you turn around, you felt his arms being untied and you breathed a sigh of relief.

But just when you were going to move you felt a pull on your arms preventing you from doing so, you felt something hard wrap itself in your arms.

It seemed to be leather, it was somewhat cold.

You felt how two ropes tightened that device, in the next two minutes, your arms were already completely tied behind your back with a leather armbinder.

He seemed to have had quite a bit of experience in that.

He pull the strap upwards, forcing you to stand up.

With his cold hands he pulled you towards him, sitting you on his lap, he moved the collar and leaned down.

Your body shook a little uncomfortably.

<Don't be afraid, I'm just having a little fun.>

He gave a soft chuckle and began to kiss your neck, biting it and licking it softly.

It was uncomfortably strange, but you couldn't help but feel turned on by such acts.

After all, ¿who would think that a king could have such a perverse and perverted imagination?

You shuddered and gave light, low moans from the pleasure you felt.

He bit you harder than before, causing you some pain.

Apparently it was a mark, it absolutely was.

That bite caused some blood to come out, he licked that area while holding you close to him.

It seemed like this would never end, ¿but what could you say? You were gagged, plus it was your king's orders.

READY

NOTICE: sorry if I don't respond to requests comments, notifications don't reach me.

THIS CAP IS TWO WEEKS LATE, I HOPE I DID IT WELL.