Chapter 1 - Holding his hand

The cold wind is blowing rapidly. Everything seems real freaking. There is darkness far and wide. I can't even see my body parts. I've no idea where I am. I ask myself, "What is happening?" Suddenly I sense someone's presence around me. I shout,"Who is it!" No answer comes along but the sound of something unknown. I get afraid. In this darkness I don't know how but I feel like seeing a shadow in front of me. It takes me a little bit to understand that someone is behind. Assuming nil I start running blindly. I don't know where I should go. So I keep running. I run until I feel I'm out of harm's way. I take a deep breath and look away to find an approach to escape. But from nowhere I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I sense my legs shivering. Out of the blue I hear someone's voice telling me, "You've to fight, girl. You've to fight for us. You're strong enough to save us, to help us. Come on, what are you waiting for? Thrash him or her or it. Whatever it is." Again considering nothing I move towards the rear and punch the follower whom I don't even know. I remain punching, beating, hitting with all my strength.

="Gliter....Gliter...Gliter..."

I hear a voice calling my name.Wait a minute, I know this tone. My happiness know no bounds when I realize it's my brother's voice. I stare around to locate him.All of a sudden a strong storm occurs by second and all initiates to fade away. I close my eyes with terror. I say myself, "You're stronger than this, Gliter. Just a few minute, then brother will find you. Just a few minute..." After some seconds without opening my eyes I feel like everything is so calm & quiet. I open my eyes and just one word comes from my mouth "Oh my God".

="Oh my god!"

="What? Are you alright?"

="I can't believe."

="Hey, it's okay. Look at me."

I try to look at the person. But I can't.

= "No, I can't."

= "Why?"

= "Cause you're not real."

= "Who says that?"

= "I know. You can't be real."

= "You wanted me with u. I am here to help. Just hold my hand, glee."

= "No I won't."

= "Why?"

= "I don't trust you."

= "If you don't trust me then why are you standing so near? Why are you even talking to me?"

= "I don't know."

= "It's because you know whatever situation comes, I'll save you. Isn't it?"

= "I don't know. I don't know anything.... I don't know anything...."

= "Then maybe you remember this-

[ Beautiful eyes with wonders inside

Beautiful smile with a dazzle shine

              A teddy bear in your hand

Looks like something I'll never let go

Just hold my hand and have an ice cream

And I promise you, my princess doll, you'll find me beside u whenever you want to]"

= "Ed..."      I look at the person straight but it's just a dead body I'm talking to. And then I remember everything.

I shout, "No...you can't go, Ed. You can't be gone because of me. You promised me you'll never leave me alone." I hold his hand tightly for never to leave. Some blood what all I get.

I start screaming, shouting, crying and saying holding his hand.... "You can't go, Ed. You can't."

And I keep screaming....shouting....crying....saying.....louder and louder ....louder and louder.....just holding his hand......