Eli Actually Writes Smut!!!!

Penis

Me tryna actually write smut

My name is Eli Scrunkly-Wunkly-Scrumbo-Woo. (I WANT MY GF TO FUCK ME LIKE THIS -LIAM)

(Except im kind of ace ;-;)

ship: gwemma

(gwens pov)

Looking at the scars on my body, I feel ugly, stupid, hideous, ridiculous. But Emma comes in, staring at my fully uncovered body.

"Gwen, you're.." She blushes.

"Ugly?" I mumble.

"No, pretty.." She walks over to me, "Can I kiss you?" I slowly nodded before she pinned me against the wall. I softly moan into the kiss.

I melt into that kiss, her arms, her. Fuck. I want her. She pulls away and I groan.

"No, we're just getting started," Emma teased before she ran over to the bed. I shortly follow. She's already putting something on. Oh.

The biggest strap on she owns.

Well, guess she's... extra horny.

"Oh, look who's horny." I lay my head on her shoulder and she scoffs.

"Am not! I just want you... On the bed, now." She demanded

"Or else?" I teased,

"Or else I'm gonna tie you on the bed, darling." Emma smirked, like how she usually does. Hot, I thought as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I start to kiss her on her neck, she softly moans.

"Ugh- Get on the bed, Gwen. Don't make me do it for you."

"Do it, I dare you." I teased but she was serious this time. She pushed me on the bed and lined up her strap on to my asshole. She put the vibrator on, to the lowest setting. Saddening. I grabbed it and turned it up. She started to rub it near my... part. I moaned, "Hah~ Emma," She smirked at this before shoving it in completely. I loudly moaned and an unexpected nickname popped out of my mouth.

"Ngh~ Mommy!" Many moans came after that as she thrusted into me. "Emma~ Faster," I screamed, almost climaxing. She went slower and smirked. She knew I was close.

"No, I don't think so." She stayed there. I tried to get more but she pulled out. She laid on the bed.

I groaned as I moved closer to her and shoving her into me again. I loudly moaned and she turned the vibrations faster. I kept going, she was moaning too. Not as loud as me of course.

"Hah~ Mommy~ I'm gonna fucking cum~" I moaned out and she grunted.

"Keep moaning for me darling," Emma smirked.

I moaned as loud as I could for her.

"Hah~ Emma! Fuck me faster!" At this point, she already laid me down on the bed and she was thrusting into me. We slowly climaxed together. She kept the vibrator in me but took the strap on off. I twitched and moaned as she watched. She licked me- licked me! Down there... it felt so good. I want this side of her more.

"Wow, you're so wet darlin~" she started to finger me, slowly as I was basically dying by now, and I moaned softly. "You'll have to moan louder for Mommy,"

I moaned louder for her, of course. She fingered me more.. okay, there was some tongue action. All I know is my asshole hurts.

And we got a shit ton of noise complaints.

544 WORDS!!! WOOHOO