Meeting The Turtle's Part One

Author speaking! There will be cussing, (possibly) bad writing, (possibly) bad spelling and detailed gore, if you don't like it pls leave. Thank you! 

Back Ground Info; Donnie had finally started to learn emotions and knows all of them except for love.

____________________________________________________________

   You were walking along one of the abandoned buildings in New York, hiding from the Krang. You looked infront of you and you saw a person standing there, they were looking at something, they looked terrified. Then you saw it, the thing you were trying to hide from, the Krang. You sprented to the kid grabing them and flying away, your right wing got hit. Shit, you thought flying higher to get out of sight, holding the kid tighter so he wouldn't fall.

   "Are you ok, kiddo?" You say to him.

   "Y-ya, I'm ok. I'm Cassy Jr." He said trying to comprehend what just happend.

   "what are you doing out there? It is very dangeres out there!" You said with a scolding tone "I'm y/n l/n."

   "I was out there with my sensei, then we got spelt up. C-can you help me find him?" Cassy said still trying to understanding what just happend. "Wait, what just happend? How can you fly? Do you have wings?" He said in one breath, and looking back to see your black wings.

   "Yes, I will help you find your 'sensei', and I just saved your life from the Krang." You said with proudness and sterness in your voice trying to hide the proudness. You said, "Yes, my wings are real" as you got out of sight. "Ok, where was the last time you saw your 'sensei'?"

   "Over there," Cassy said ponting in a direction.

   You flew alittle down so he could see the ground better. After a few minutes of looking for this supposed 'sensei', Cassy spoted a figure by a building. Flying down to the building to make sure it wasn't a infected animal. It was a mutant like you but, instead of being part bird they were part turtle with a blue bandana they looked to be in their 30's. 

   Cassy ran up to the turtle giving them a big hug from behind. The turtle wiped their head around to see what or who it was, their face becoming relieved when they saw Cassy. "Cassy! Where have you been?" He said with tears in his eyes. Turning around to give Cassy a proper hug. He opened his eyes to see you standing there, looking at them. The turtle pulling away from the hug saying, "who are you?" Giving you a confused look.

   "Ah, I'm y/n l/n" you said," and who are you because I know that noone's parant's named their kid 'sensei'"

   "Leonardo hamato, you know Cassy right?"

   "Saved him from the Krang, he said that you two got spelt up"

   "Wait, what!? The Krang, are you ok?" Leonardo said with worry in his voice, turning to look at Cassy who was on his left.

   "I'm ok, but l/n are you ok the Krang was going to attack, did they get you?"

   They both looked at you, you started to realize the pain you were in. You were so distracted that you completely forgot that you got injured. "Ya-a, I got hit" you said lifting up your right wing, it has a hole straght through it, the hole is close to the bottom of the wing. They could see your blood running down your wing and starting to drip on to the ground.

   Leonardo said, "Oo my, you need help, let me help you, it is the least thing I can do to repay you." With that said, leonardo started to lead you to their base. In a few minutes they were at their base. Walking inside you saw a hallway with a few doors all of you went into the first door. Inside is two medical beds, a computer, and two people one typing something on the computer and the other on the farther medical bed. They both are mutants, the one on the bed is wearing a orange bandana and the other one is wearing a purple one. "Hey, Don tron, I have another patient for you," leonardo said. The one typing on the computer stoped and turned around to look at leonardo, then to you.

   Don kepted his eyes on you while talking. "Who is hurt? Is it Cassy, again."

   You lifted your right wing again so they could see the hole in it.

   "Yikes, sit down on to bed for me" Don said, then looked at leonardo,"you can leave now." Both Leonardo and Cassy left the room. You walked over to the bed and sat on it. Don walked over to you going on the right side of the bed to inspect the injury. He lifted up your wing, you made a little eep sound because you were not expecting that and your wings are sensitive. "Sorry!" Don said. He put your wing down and walked away to grab a cloth, he started to clean the wing. After everything was 'fixed'. "you might want to get some sleep, you look exhausted," he stated, as the other turtle woke up. He turned around to see the other turtle siting up.

   "Mikey, do you need anything?" Don said looking at Mikey.

   "No, I don't need anything," the turtle said yawning and getting up. "Who is this?" He looked over to you. 

   "Y/n L/n" you said, your back is in pain because you are laying on your back. You would roll over on to your stomach, but your wings would strech out and it would block the pathway.

   "Are you ok? You look to be in pain did Donnie not treat your wound, yet?" Mikey said while looking at you.

  "He treated my wound, its just uncomfortable to be laying on my back, it can and will cause pain to my wings." You said,"it is better to be on my stomach but, that would shtrech out my wings and block the pathway."

   "Its ok to block the pathway, I'm leaving soon after D checks my stats." mikey said.

   You said,"I will wait for you to leave," after a few minutes Mikey left, leaving you and Donnie alone. You got up and ploped (stomach down) on to the bed. Donnie looked at you because of the sudden sound. 

   Puting all his attention on you and turning fully towards you."How did you meet Leo or are you a survivor?" He asked.

   "I was walking along a building when I saw Cassy being attacked by the Krang, I ran to him picking him up. He said that he got spelt up with his 'senesi', I brought him to leonardo." While you said that Donnie was looking at you like he wanted to know more about you.

   Donnie asked with some curiosity in his voice,"What were you doing out there?" 

   "I-I was running, from my base. My-my family just died fro-om," you started to cry,"from-m my zombified dog," you sobbed.

   He looked at you, not knowing what to do in this situation. he had walked over to you, sat down on the bed and huged you, not knowing if this would help you. Both of you sat there for a few minutes while you cried. Him pulling out of the hug after you calmed down.

   "You need rest," Donnie said while getting up. For some reason he felt like he needed to protected you. After alittle time you fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

Word count: 1,247