14

Felipe pov 🕸 - Work

EVERYTHING THEIR SAYING IS IN SPANISH 

The silents was loud the reason my father was retiring and Me & Marco was his heirs but my greedy ass cousins also wanted something from him "We should get something too!" My cousin demanded "Hell no" I say Marco laughs "Yall stupid asf if yall think yall getting shit" 

I guess them pissed them off My grandfather made everyone leave I decide to call Misalaya on my drive home "Hey babe" I say "Mhm...what do want you felipe" Its 10 am so its not late but she has angel on sleep schedule so she can get good sleep so thats prolly why "Did you go to the T.H.C class?" I ask she hummed a no "Baby..." I say "Ik but he was fussy and shit and but some white tried to steal him today!" 

"What?" I question

TARGET  - Misalaya 

"No" I respond dry asf she gives a shocked look "Im his mom" I say "Haha you people are so funny but thats obviously not your kid" she scoffs "Yes he is-" "No he is not! I will not allow a child to be kidnapped right infont of my eye--" she says trying to reach in grab him from my I quickly back up thats when this bitch yells "SECURITY! SECURITY! HELP THIS WOMEN IS KIDNAPPING A BABY!" 

She continues to try to grab angel from my hands security rushes from the corners of the store and people start looking some laughing some in shock and Angel started scream I never been in situation I mean when me & Leo joke to each other but no this was real racism and I generally was scared the lady was trying to take my baby ?

"HEY WHATS THE PROBLEM !" A guard yells "Shes trying to steal a baby!!!" The Karen reasons she goes on and on about how Im to young and im pregnant already so how did I give birth to my son and how hes white "Hes my stepson you dumb bitch!" I say "Oh sure he is listen--" she keeps talking to them turning her back when I cursed at her 

After camly the lady they wanted proof I was the step son after showing them a picture of felipe with the baby the apologized and let me go AND Angel got a free toy which is a plus 

 I drive around to calm down and Angel just falls asleep in his car seat 
"Dumb bitch!" was all could mutter because what the fuck like girl mind your business I was deep in thought when I heard it..

"Bla Bla ICK" 

He threw up....

"FUCK!"

We go home I give him a quick bath he loves baths and he even took his new toy with him in there I forgot to burp him after he ate so that was my fault 

After that I decide to post on my insta