Momma

Queen Morticia- Vampire Queen (Momma)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

After I get out of the bath, which may or may not have lasted for over 30 minutes, I take careful care of drying myself off. I slip on my nightgown, carefully tying it in the back as I admire the pink fabric that is so silky. I run my fingers through the silk as best as I can.

I carefully brush my hair, taking my time to make sure it's not a tangled mess. I sigh softly, biting my bottom lip as I try to smooth hair down. It just wouldn't do what I wanted, stupid hair that didn't want to stupid listen.

"Is your hair not cooperating?" Queen Morticia's voice draws my attention away from the mirror. I look at her curiously, wondering why she had come into the room.

"I wanted to check on you, no one has seen you since Folmar drew your bath. We were worried that maybe you had fallen asleep or run off," Queen Morticia explains, making me furrow my brows.

"I wasn't in the bath for that long was I?" I ask hesitantly, a small frown pulling on my lips. I truly hadn't thought I had been in the bath for so long that I would cause concern with any of the royals.

"Over an hour," Queen Morticia says, knocking the wind out of my sails as I stare at her with wide eyes.

"No way?! You can't be serious," I say, shaking my head in shock as I try to check the time. There's luckily a clock on the wall but I hadn't checked the time before I got in the bath so there was no way I could tell whether or not she was telling the truth. I mean just because I trusted her doesn't mean that she was telling the truth since people I trusted lied to me all the time. Like Castien when he tricked me into going to the doctors.

"I am very serious little princess," Queen Morticia says with a soft smile, showing her fangs. Before I can help myself, I reach up to touch her face. She grabs my wrist before my hand makes contact with her face, making me pout slightly as I look at her. Why was she being mean? I was just trying to see her pretty teeth.

"Wanna see sharps," I whisper with a frown on my lips, wondering why she wouldn't let me see her fangs right now even though I super wanted to.

"It is a very bad idea to touch a vampire's fangs without permission, it can end up with you getting bit. Something that I would hate to see happen little one," Queen Morticia says, making me try to pull my hand away from her mouth very quickly.

"I am not saying I will bite you, I am just warning you as to why you shouldn't try and touch just any vampire's fangs. You can touch mine if you would like," Queen Morticia states, making me stare at her with a curious look. Was she serious? Could I really do that? That sounded like so much fun but I wasn't sure if she was really serious about letting me touch them.

I hesitantly tap one of her fangs with my finger, shivering at how sharp it feels on my finger. It practically cut my finger just with me touching it. I pull my hand away quickly, looking at her with wide eyes.

"What? Did you hurt yourself?" Momma asks, making me shake my head quickly.

"Sharps, so sharp. Why?" I ask as I hurriedly try to touch one of her fangs again. She grabs my hand before I can, making me whine as I try to twist my hand away.

"I can't answer your questions if you're touching my fangs little one," Momma points out, making me pout since she has a point but that doesn't mean that I had to like her point. I hated how she had a point so I just pout at her instead.

"Talk now," I demand, making her raise an eyebrow. I immediately regret it, dropping my demanding tone very quickly.

"Why so sharp?" I ask after a second, making my voice much less demanding.

"Because I need them to cut into...the bags that I drink from," Momma says, making me nod my head slightly as I look at her.

"Does it hurt to bite the bags?" I ask concerned as I try to look at her fangs even more to double check that they aren't hurting her. I don't want my Momma to get hurt because of her sharps, that wouldn't be very good at all. I liked my Momma a whole lot and I wouldn't like her to be hurt at all.

"No baby, of course not. I wouldn't do it if it hurt me, that would be silly," Momma reassures me as she pulls me close, kissing the top of my head as I snuggle into her. I squeal happily, so happy with her affection.

"My Momma," I say happily, happy to have her attention and affection as she scoops me up into her arms. I curl up in her arms, sighing as she rocks me back and forth slightly. She bounces me slightly in her arms, making a small circle around the room. I sigh softly, grumbling when she sets me down.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Momma picks up my brush and starts brushing through my hair carefully. I pout, trying to turn around but she holds me still, continuing to brush through my hair.

"Don't pout so much, I am just trying to finish up your hair and then you can go cause terror my little bat," Momma assures me, making me sigh dramatically but I stand still and let her continue to brush my hair. I manage to stand still for about five seconds before I try to run away, squealing when she grabs me and pulls back into place. Stupid Momma and her stupid fast reflexes, why couldn't she just be a little slower? That's all I needed to escape.