Selling Out ~01~

fit

Talia's POVI was standing at the front of the school talking to Cooper when we see Oliver's car pull up

Talia's POV
I was standing at the front of the school talking to Cooper when we see Oliver's car pull up.
If you look closely you can see the family struggling to open the doors, which made me burst out laughing.
"This is not a laughing matter. They could be stuck forever"
Cooper said making me laugh even more. He eventually joined me when we saw Anna-Kat climbing out the window.
"Cooper.. You don't think..."
"If i see Oliver climbing out window im gonna die" He said cutting me off. Suddenly Oliver was going through the window arms and head first. Which made me and Cooper laugh harder while Oliver was walking towards us.
"We never bring this up again"
He said stopping before us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was at Oliver's house after school. He had went downstairs to get a snack, but when he came back i saw him with a half eaten gogurt in his hand.
"I knew you were poor, but really?"
He sighed sitting on his bed next to me.
"You want it?"
"I think i'll leave that for you"
I grabbed my hello kitty coloring book and started coloring a random page.
"Aren't you too old for that?"
Oliver said looking around me with the same liok on his face he always has.
"Never too old for hello kitty"
"But-"
"Never."
Suddenly i watched Hans Gruber run past the room.
"I love that pig"
I say coloring the cake on the coloring page.
"I sure don't"
The way he said that with a straight face made me laugh.
A few minutes later Oliver dragged me over to Spencer's house so he could write his report on him. Honestly i just wanted to color but nooooo.
"A best seller and a new car? Sound like your dads on a roll. I wont be offended if you wanna write that report on him."
"Why would i write about him when i could write about you? Your lifes amazing, you were the one who turned Michael Jackson on to chimpanzees."
I understand why Oliver wants to write about Spencer so bad but i feel like he needs to appreciate his father a little more.
"Anyone can write about me. Hell, plenty people have. But no one has yet broken the story of Greg Otto."
"I guess. But my dad's never even been to prison."
I side eyed him because how does going to prison make somebody a hero.
"And i don't want you to keep building up federal prison in your head, i mean its great but to put it in terms you'd understand Oahu, Lanai, Maui, prison, Kauai."