Bio

Name: Y/n Aizawa

Part I Age: 13

Part II Age: 17

Chakra Natures: Wind & Yin

Power: Chakra Disruptor

Clothes:

Part I

Part II

Part II

Equipment:

Equipment:

Eyedrops: Y/n always keeps a small green case of eye drops handy to treat the dry eye caused by prolonged use of his Chakra Disruptor ability. These drops provide relief and allow him to continue using his power effectively during extended battles.

Capturing Weapon: Y/n's weapon of choice is a specialized cloth woven from steel wire alloy and carbon nanofibers. He can manipulate this flexible yet durable material to ensnare his targets, immobilizing them with precision. Combining this weapon with his Chakra Disruptor power, Y/n creates a formidable combo that leaves opponents helpless and vulnerable.

Goggles: Y/n wears specially designed goggles with completely yellow exteriors and black interior lens areas. The frames lack traditional lenses, instead featuring small bars that conceal his eyes. These one-way goggles are crucial for concealing Y/n's line of sight, preventing enemies from anticipating the use of his Chakra Disruptor power. He wears them during combat to maintain the element of surprise, only revealing his eyes when necessary.

Tantō: Y/n carries a traditional Japanese Tantō dagger as his primary melee weapon. With its sharp and narrow blade, the Tantō is ideal for precise strikes and close-quarters combat. Whether defending himself or delivering swift attacks, Y/n wields the Tantō with skill and precision, further enhancing his effectiveness in battle.

Senbon: Y/n is proficient in using senbon, metal needles with pointed ends on both sides. While primarily serving a medical purpose, Y/n can employ these needles in battle with great accuracy. They can target acupuncture points to incapacitate opponents or, when poisoned, deliver lethal blows. Their small size and swift velocity make them difficult to dodge, providing Y/n with a stealthy and effective ranged attack option.

Power Description: Chakra Disruptor grants Y/n the ability to nullify the chakra of anyone he sets his eyes upon. With a single gaze, he can render even the most skilled ninja powerless, disrupting their ability to use chakra-based techniques. This formidable power makes Y/n a formidable adversary, as he can incapacitate opponents with a mere glance.

Chakra Disruptor's activation is swift and efficient, requiring only a fraction of the target's body to be within Y/n's line of sight. Once activated, the effect persists even if Y/n shifts his gaze elsewhere, as long as his eyes remain open. Y/n can extend this power to multiple targets simultaneously, making him a daunting opponent in battle.

However, Chakra Disruptor has its limitations. Y/n must physically see the target's body in person to activate the ability, making it possible to evade by hiding behind obstacles or obscuring Y/n's vision. The power's duration is limited by Y/n's ability to keep his eyes open, and prolonged use can lead to dry eye syndrome, reducing its effectiveness over time.

Additionally, Chakra Disruptor does not affect physical abilities or strengths unrelated to chakra, leaving opponents with alternative means of attack. Furthermore, should Y/n lose his eyesight, he would be rendered unable to use Chakra Disruptor altogether, highlighting the vulnerability of relying solely on this power.

Love Interest:

Temari