Chapter 13 -Phone calls

2 days has passed since me and dad had that day together and I gotta say, that was the best day since this vacation

When I met these people, my family, I didn't expect to be this close to them. Get this close. And I was never close with anyone. Ever. But for them I'll make an exception. Always.

Right now I'm in my room watching a movie while everyone is doing their own things somewhere in this house. When I wanted to go to the bathroom my phone ringed. It was the same number that's been calling me for 2 day now aswell. It's weird, and everytime I answer the person doesn't say anything I just hear breathing, very weird.

This time I ignore the phone call and go to the bathroom, do my business and go back downstairs taking my phone with me.

When I get down there i see everyone already there. I go straight to the blending machine like always....duh, I mean I gotta get that smoothies in right.

Just then my phone rings again. Ugh. I'll just answer it but this will definitely be the last time.

When I answer it there is nothing there, no voice but only a breathing sound. I don't know if I should tell my dad and brothers about this... I'm not sure.

I decline the call and go back to my smoothies. "Dad."I say and my dad looks at me with a smile. "Yes, principessa?"he asks and I take a deep breath and swallow the lump in my throat. I know for a fact if I tell them about this mysterious person we'll have to go back home and I don't want to yet, but I just don't know what to do.

I didn't realize I zoomed out but I then saw my dad in front of me with a concerned face. "What is it principessa, y'know you can tell me anything."he says softly and I nod taking a deep breath deciding to just tell him, it's the safest option.

"For the past 2 days there was this number that's been calling me non-stop and everytime I answer there's no voice but there's this deep breathing sound and i- I don't know what to do."I say and all my brothers and their friends we're listening to this whole conversation. Just great. Note the sarcasm.

"What, why didn't you tell us this sooner topolino?" Santino says getting angrier. Great, just what I was looking for....
Note the sarcasm.

"Because, I didn't want to ruin anyone's vacation. Besides it's probably just a normal prank call."I say shrugging. It's probably really just a prank call. Right
?

"That's not just some normal prank call Cami, and you won't be ruining anyone's vacation at all. This, is important y'know."Vincenzo says sternly and all the others agree with him, I just sigh. Atleast they're not mad I ruined their vacation.

"Ok, everyone pack your stuff we'll be leaving in 3 hours, we can get food on the way to the airport."Gio says using his capo voice, like seriously we're not one of his men, jeez.

We all went our separate ways and packed everything. After I packed all my stuff I packed cookies stuff aswell and took all my stuff downstairs where not anyone else is at all so I just wait in the living room for them all.

( cookie is her cat )

After a while I heard a hoard of steps running to the living room and I then saw all my brothers, their friends and Papa aswell.

"Ok, now that everyone's ready we can leave, so chop chop get everything in the car. Everyone will drive in 2 cars again."Papa said and everyone ran outside and put all their stuff in the cars.

In the corner of my eye I see Luca, Sebastián, Carlo and Massimo put their stuff in my car boot. Asshats.

Me and papa then went outside and got in our cars. The other 4 then also got into MY car, and guess what.....Luca is sitting next to me. Just amazing!!!
....

We were driving for a while now and we already got our food and we're almost at the airport. I also gotta say these 4 boys aren't that boring after all.

When we got to the airport we immediately got inside with our bags and the jet took off. I am now currently looking out the window with airpods in my ear and listening to music.

I've always loved music, I don't know why I just did, it calms me and I have that weird relationship with music. I don't man.

I don't know when but I eventually dozed off but before I did, I heard everyone say 'aww' .... those little fuckers. I then felt a blanket being thrown over me and I dozed of right there, thinking of what my life became.

It feels amazing.

828 words

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi long time no see but sorry then next chapter will be able to come out in 3 weeks again. I know I know a long time AGAIN but I'll be very busy.

What did you all think of this chapter?
What do you think is gonna happen next?

Next chapter in 3 weeks.