Kans's Warning

The next morning, Radha approaches Balram and scans the area for Krishn. When she realizes he is not there, she quietly asks Balram, "Dau, do you have any clue who Krishn's special friend is?"

Balram responds in a whisper, "No, Radha, but he mentioned that his special friend is a woman." Not realizing Krishn is nearby, Radha speaks in a normal tone and asks, "A woman? Who could that be?" Suddenly, Krishn appears and startles Radha, accusing her, "What are you saying to my Dau? Are you trying to turn him against me?"

With a tense expression, Radha responds, "He is not just your dau, he is my dau too. Aren't you, dau?" she asks Balram, who nods in agreement, saying, "Of course, I am also your dau."

Krishn with a smirk asks, "So, what exactly are you whispering to him?" Radha hesitates before answering, "Oh, it's just a secret between us. Don't get involved." Krishn's eyebrows raise in amusement as he gazes at her lovingly.

Then there is a drum sound that draws their attention to the sabha in Barsana. Radha, Krishn, Balram, and the other villagers gather as a royal soldier delivers a message from the king to the chief and villagers of Barsana.The soldier reads aloud the message from Kans, demanding the surrender of Gokul's Mukhya's son Krishn or face the wrath of the king.

Hearing this krishn gives a reassurance smile to Balram while he looks at krishn with anger on their mama sree.

The villagers are shocked by Kans' request for Krishn and are questioning the reasons behind his perceived value. Jatila and Ayaan are also confused as to why only Krishn is being targeted for surrender, despite their previous plans to eliminate all of Gokul. Yashoda pleads with the villagers not to send her lalla to Kans, expressing her worry for his safety. Jatila questions whether it is worth putting the entire village in danger for the sake of one boy.

Krishn pretends to be an innocent child and questions Jatila with tears in his eyes, "What do you mean, Jatila kaki? Do you want me to go to Kans?" Surprised by Krishn's boldness, Jatila replies, "No, Putr, I was just suggesting... that's all." Meanwhile, Radha stays silent but frets over his safety.
Yashoda pleads with the crowd, "Please, my son is just a child, please don't be harsh on him." Upon seeing his mother cry, Krishn is overwhelmed with pain and gently wipes away her tears, reassuring her, "Don't cry, Maiya, nothing will happen to me."

Balram then asks to the villagers, "How did kans got to know about Gokul people being in Barsana?". Ayaan then answers, "Someone might have leaked the information fearing for their lives".

Vrishbhan and Nand survey the villagers for their opinions while Krishn approaches Radha, asking, "Do you want me to leave too?" Radha remains silent but looks at him with compassion. Krishn then remarks, "Of course you would want me to go, since you hate me." Radha replies, "Though I may not like you, I never wished for your death. Seeing Yashoda kaki cry breaks my heart." Upon hearing this, Krishn looks at Radha with affection in his eyes.

Balram escorts Krishn to a secluded corner and inquires, "What's going on, Kahna? We have an opportunity to put an end to Kans's brutality once and for all. Why are you hesitating and behaving like this?"

"dau, everything happens in its own time. It's not yet time for mama shree's death."

"What are you saying, Kahna? How long do the people of Mathura have to endure his tyranny?"

"It's all in fate, and his death is approaching soon. But until then, we must continue to act as innocent children," Krishn explains.

"But Maiya is crying, Kahna. I can't stand to see her like this," Dau says with tears in his eyes.

"Me too, Dau. It's all because of Jatila Kaki, she's the one who informed about our whereabouts to Kans," krishn declares.

"Then we have to get even with her" says balram