Chapter 1

🌷Missing each other🌷

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE

Headquarter, Kashmir

Col. Vijay was instructing the men who is about to go on a mission in just some hours,
" Our country can't afford to loose any of you, so prepare yourself in a way that you have to be back... Not just for your country but for your family members too... They are waiting for you!! Got it??" Col Vijay motivated all the members but One was in his own world, thinking about something...

"Captain Shaurya!!, Are you scared?? This is your first mission in which you will be leading the team!??"
Col vijay asked Shaurya

"Getting scared is not my thing sir... I'm not scared at all, I was just thinking about their base camp as their moments are quite active now" He said looking straight into his senior's eyes

"I like your spirit young man, be safe all of you!!" Col. Said

"Yes sir" All the teammates said in union

SHAURYA'S PERSPECTIVE

Tomorrow, early in the morning we have to leave for the mission, it is the most important mission of everyone's service till now... We don't know if we will come back alive or not but yess, if you are serving the country... You are not allowed to get scared.
All the teammates are quite stressed but they have to be strong....
Stressing over the thing which has not happened yet is useless...

"All ready captain???" Varun asked me ...

"Tell me, who is not ready!!" I said jokingly and made him chuckle too

Varun, my best friend since my school days... He is 6 months older than me...when I was giving my 12th boards... He was preparing for nda but to his bad luck... He couldn't crack it in the first attempt... which shattered me too but... in the second attempt he cleared with good marks and got recommended... We both cleared our exam at the same time... In September...
We both wanted to serve the country from childhood... Having  dream of wearing the olive green uniform with pride is a blessing!!
We got very little time together but God blessed us by giving us the same squadron...!! We got so much ragda but we enjoyed our life in nda ....
Our pop( passing out parade) was so emotional for us... We spent our 3 years here.... We had so many memories here...
Whether it be getting non stop ragda, getting punishments from seniors or it be Ball party... I was not at all interested in finding the ball partner as I'm already in love with my moonlight years ago... And I can't betray her at any cost... He got the partner just before a day of party, now she is his girlfriend and both are in a healthy relationship not this like this generation doing situationship or love bomb kinds of things...

"Kritika ko bataya??" I asked him in a serious voice
(Did you tell Kritika??)

"Haa, abhi usi se baat karke aa rha tha... Tujhe kahi khoya hua dekha to aa gya" he said
I nodded and continued doing my packing
(Yes, I saw you were lost somewhere so after talking to her, I came to you only)

"What did she say??"
"Just to take care of you and order for you is taking care of me and the whole team.."
He said and I chuckled...

This girl is my younger sister, not related to blood but by heart!!!

"Say her that I'll take care of the country and her idiot boyfriend" I said and he made a pout
Such a kid he is infront of me.... And infront of terrorists... He is the deadliest warrior

"I'll kill youu" he said in a kid voice

"And my sister will kill you gentleman"
I said and smirked

We both packed our bags and went to sleep... But sleep was far away from my eyes... My orbs still remember the time which I spent with my moon... I was not able to sleep at all... I should but I couldn't!

I went outside the camp and sat there, just staring at the moon, maybe getting blessings from her... I don't even know where she is... How she is.... is she??
No no, I can't think like this...
Maybe she is a doctor now... She told me once that she wanted to serve the country as a doctor...

I just wish to God to make me meet her soon... It's very difficult for me to live without her... The most beautiful face I have ever saw after my mother... No one can beat her beauty... My mother is the goddess whom I worship the most!!

I removed the keychain given by my mom in the childhood to both of us...
Me and my moon!!

The only thing which I have same as moon... I hope... She also has this with her till now...

"Kaash Tum mere paas hoti"
(I wish you to be at my side)

I was staring at the moon without thinking the time... Soon it was 3 am, I went to my camp and slept a little before going to the mission.

TRISHA's PERSPECTIVE

I was about to close my cafe but suddenly some people enter and ordered for coffee and pastries...
As it was not closed yet so I can't deny them... I went to the kitchen and made their coffees...
Serve them.. they almost spent almost 2 hours in the cafe... Which made me more delay... As I have to go to my home at that time...
After they went... I quickly closed the cafe,
Took my book which I'm reading currently...
And step towards my home...

As usual I'm not sleepy at all... It's almost 1 at midnight and I'm sitting on the terrace watching the moon and remembering my childhood...

How I used to be so chirpy, fun-loving and just doing nonsense everywhere...
The people I had at that time!!!

My bunny, My idiotic Rathore!!!

I hope where ever he is, he is finee...
Maybe he is a captain now... I wish he is... He gets all the love and success he deserves... If God wants... I can give my life for him...

"Tumhare paas na sahi, tumhare sath
zarur hu"
(Maybe not at your side, but I'm always with you)

Soon I drifted in the sleep on the terrace itself thinking about my love!!

__________________________________

Chapter aesthetics

_________________________________

So, this was the chapter 1
I hope you enjoyed it 🤍
It has nothing but the emotions ✨

Will come back soon with the next chapter...
Share your reviews on this chapter 🩷

Till support this story and add this in
your tbr 🩷

Do Vote and comment ✨

Till the next part
Stay safe
Be healthy
Happy reading 🤍