A chance encounter

Akshara Sharma gazed out at the Mumbai skyline, her mind preoccupied with the upcoming business deal that could make or break her career. As she sipped her coffee, her phone buzzed with a text from her best friend, nalini.
Nalini: "shaam ko 7 baje mujhe Marine drive ke cafe pe Milo mere pass tumare liye kuch surprise hai!"

Akshara arrived at the café, and Nalini introduced her to a handsome stranger, Kunal Singh. They greeted each other , and Akshara was drawn to Kunal's charismatic smile and piercing brown eyes. As they chatted, she discovered they shared a passion for entrepreneurship and adventure.Kunal's personality was acting like a magnet towards akshara.

As the evening wore on, Akshara found herself feeling an connection with Kunal. They laughed and joked, and before she knew it, the café was closing. Kunal offered to walk her to her car.

As they reached her car, Kunal asked for her number, and Akshara hesitated for a moment before sharing it. "I would love to meet you again," he said, his voice low , husky and raspy. "Shayad hum phir Puri Mumbai ghumne chale?"

Akshara smiled, feeling a spark of excitement. "Bilkul I would love to," she replied, and Kunal's face lit up with a radiant smile.

As she drove away, Akshara couldn't shake off the feeling that her life was about to change in ways she never imagined.